INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD (IMO)
IMO Exam Date : December, 2010
Benefits from IMO
* Every participant of Level I is awarded a Certificate of Participation. Toppers are awarded merit certificate.
* Students get a chance to be assessed at international level and are awarded performance-based rankings.
* Students gain confidence to contest at international level in a world where from admission to elite courses to selection for choice jobs is becoming more and more competitive.
* The spirit of competition and sense of recognition inspire students to excel in the chosen field of study and set higher goals.
* Top three students from each class are awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
* The top 500 winners (class-wise) are endowed with cash prizes and scholarships, courtesy of the official sponsor.
* Every participant who scores 50% or more is awarded a Certificate of Participation. Toppers are awarded merit certificate.
* School/College of each medal winning participant is awarded the ‘Intellect Trophy’ for having groomed and nurtured the talent.
* The concept of comprehensive MQ (Math Quotient) report highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the participant.
* A comprehensive SMQ (School Math Quotient) report highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the school vis-à-vis international performance to enable the schools to improve the quality and level of mathematics education at their end.
For more informations please visit : http://sofworld.org
Best Wishes From www.scholarshipsinindia.com