Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships 2016
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), New Delhi set up by the Govt, of India for propagation and promotion of Sanskrit language, invites applications in the prescribed form for award of merit scholarship-2016-2017 to regular students studying Sanskrit including pali and prakrit in any recognized traditional Sanskrit Pathashala/Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya/Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya and Modern Institution/Secondary/Senior Secondary School/ College/University from Purvamadhyama to Acharya and Vidyavaridhi19* to M.A. and Ph.D. The following terms are prescribed for Schoalrship
1. The Scholarship will be given to the students who have scored the following percentage or equivalent grade in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit and aggregate in all subjects -
* General Category - 60% marks
* SC/ST/Differently abled - 50% marks
* OBC - 55% marks
2. The applicants are required to mention their own bank account details in the application form and account may be linked to Aadhar Card.
3. The awarded student should not receive any other Scholarship/stipend from any source during this period/year.
4. The attested copy of marksheet of the previous examination should be attached.
5. The photocopy of bank passbook/cancelled cheque of the applicants should be attached.
6. Attested photocopy of Aadhar cardA/oter Card/School Identity Card of the student should be enclosed.
How to apply
* The detail information and prescribed application form for applying can be downloaded from Sansthan website www.sanskrit.nic.in
* The application should be duly filled by the applicant with own handwriting.
* Application on the prescribed form should reach to the Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Deemed University 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi -110058 latest by 30.09.2016.
Such, incomplete, submitted in old format, separately printed, received after due date, submitted before the date of this advertisement- applications will not be considered. Envelope containing application should be superscribed in bold capital letters as "Scholarship for 2016-17."
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships