Global Indian International School Scholarships, Global Indian International School, Plot No. D-5, Sector-71, Noida, UP, India.
GIIS Scholarships Details
2013 GIIS CV Raman Scholarship at Singapore for 2 years will be awarded for Standards 11 & 12, CBSE or IB, for the 2013-2015 sessions. The scholarship worth S$ 66,000* for each student will be sponsored by GSF. This includes all tuition fees and boarding expenses, one time return airfare from India to Singapore. Subsidized medical benefits will also be given. No bond is attached to GIIS Scholarship.
* English should be the First language
* Students with minimum 90% in Std. 10 Pre-Board exam/half yearly exam, Std. 9 final exams under CBSE
* Students with minimum 85% in Std. 10 Pre-Board exam/half yearly exam, Std. 9 final exams under ICSE
* Students with minimum 85% in Std. 10 Pre-Board exam/half yearly exam, Std. 9 final exams under IGCSE to apply for scholarship
* Written test will include General ability, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and English
* Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test in early April, 2013 and those who clear would be called for interviews in early May 2013.
* Board Exam mark sheets to be provided on declaration of results
* Selected students would be expected to leave for Singapore by third week of May 2013.
Written tests will be held in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Indore, Surat, Ahmedabad, Pune & Noida
HOW TO APPLY
Download and print the Scholarship Application Form at www.giisscholarships.org and mail along with Mark Sheets of Std 10 Pre-Board exam, Std 9 final exams, 2 passport size photographs extra-curricular achievements and a detailed CV/Profile of applicant to
Programme Manager (GIIS Scholarships),
Global Indian International School
Global Indian International School, Plot No. D-5, Sector-71, Noida, UP, India.
Completed Application Forms to reach latest by 19th March 2013.
For more details please visit :www.globalindianschool.org