One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Public Management and Policy (PGP-PMP) from IIM Ahmedabad
PGP-PMP is a rigorous one-year full-time residential programme in public management and policy with focus on governance and policy formulation and implementation, infrastructure development and financing and public enterprise management. PGP-PMP has been designed to sharpen the skills and broaden the perspectives of civil servants, managers of parastatals and public enterprises, professionals from NGOs, executives of private sector firms dealing with public management issues, and those pursuing political careers with legislative experience.
The programme has an international exchange/ attachment module which has been designed to expose participants to public management policies and practices followed in a different cultural context.
Executives from public sector enterprises, parastatals, government and its organization, and large Private Corporation are encouraged to apply. The Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT), GOI has signed an MoU with IIMA under which DoPT would partially support a few Class I civil servants of Group (A) Services for the programme.
1. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
2. Seven or more years of work experience or legislative experience of between 1 to 5 years by March 2009.
3. GMAT, GRE or CAT scores. GMAT/ GRE score should have been obtained between April 1, 2006 and November 3, 2008 and CAT scores from any of the last three CATs.
4. Candidates not having GMAT/ GRE/ CAT may also apply. Such candidates would have to appear for a specially designed test.
5. Short-listing for interviews would be based on test score/ GMAT/ GRE/ CAT score and application rating.
Last date for application: November 3, 2008
Fur further details of the programme and to download the application form, please visit our website: www.iimahd.ernet.in
Indian Institute of Management
Ahmedabad – 15, Gujarat
Tel: +91 – 79 – 65224886
Fax: 079 – 66324455
Best Wishes From ScholarshipsInIndia.Com