British Council in association with Ken Sprague Fund, the United Kingdom, is organising a cartoon contest on climate change.
* Drought and water shortage.
* Deforestation and rain forest destruction.
* Melting of the ice caps.
* Role of industry in polluting the atmosphere.
* Devastation of our seas and disappearance of marine life.
* Climate change in an urban environment.
Indian Citizens between the age of 18 and 35 years can apply.
* Cartoons should be made by hand.
* Entries can be submitted as a hard / scanned copy in high resolution.
* Cartoons should be in black and white.
* Material to be used: White Chart Paper (size 12 x 15 inches) and ink and brush/ Black Felt Pen/Charcoal.
* One entry per individual.
* Only original work should be submitted, copying will lead to disqualification, even if found at a later date.
Send your entry along with the above form to:
Reesha Alvi British Council 17, Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi 110001
The last date for submitting entries is 30 November 2009.