International Business Project Competition From Vistula University (Poland)
"My Idea of a Successful Business”
Write your Business Project and win IPad 2 or Smartphone from Vistula University!
Vistula University (Poland) announces an International Business Project Competition for graduate students of secondary schools (lyceum, gymnasium and other educational institutions of equal level).
The theme of the business project: “My Idea of a Successful Business”.
At the end of May 2012, the winning projects will receive prizes:
• The first place – I Pad 2;
• The second place – Smartphone;
• TOP 10 contestants will receive 15% discount for their education in case they choose to study at VISTULA UNIVERSITY on program taught in English and 10% discount if they choose program in Polish.
How to take part in the competition:
1) Please email your project description to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15 April 2012, written in English, Russian or Ukrainian. The text must be typed and should not exceed 5 pages.
2) The title of the text must be “My Idea for a Successful Business”.
3) Do not forget to include your name, home address and phone number, email, as well as the phone number and address of your school.
The winners of the competition will be announced on the university website www.vistula.edu.pl
For further information please contact us:
For more details visit : http://eng.vistula.edu.pl
Best Wishes From www.scholarshipsinindia.com