Q: Is there a limit to the number of applications that can come from a single university or department?
Q: How will the letter of recommendation be submitted?
A: Details will be provided on the portal.
Q: When is the deadline for the letter of recommendation?
A: One week after the application deadline.
Q: Will I be able to update my scholarship application once I submit?
Q: Do transcripts need to be official transcripts signed by the registrar?
A: Not when you apply. At a later stage in the selection process, official transcript signed by the registrar will be asked.
Q: What instructions will my recommender need to know?
A: Recommendation letter will need to address the following points:
– How long have they known the applicant and in what capacity
– Does the applicant belong to the top 5, 10, or 20 percent of the students they have taught
– Assess the applicant on:
* Intellectual and analytic strengths
* Technical skills
* Ability to think creatively
* Ambition and initiative
* Ability to work on a team
Q: Can Master’s students apply?
A: Yes, if pursuing Dual Degree as explained under Eligibility Criteria.
Reference Source : https://research.adobe.com/adobe-india-women-in-technology-scholarship/