AMP Higher Education Scholarship Fund
AMP invites applications for its Higher Education Scholarship Fund for the Year 2018
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is a Platform for all Muslim professionals and willing volunteers to share their knowledge, intellect, experience and skills for the overall development of the Muslim Community and for empowering Muslims in the Educational, Social, Political and Economic fronts of life. AMP was founded in the Year 2007 by a group of Indian citizens and is registered with the Charity Commission as a welfare organization under the Societies Registration Act 1860 of India (Reg. No:2011G.B.B.S.D3001). It is entirely funded by its members and other socially aware individuals (patrons).
With the noble intention of helping our needy Muslim brethren, AMP has initiated a ‘Scholarship Fund’. The purpose of this fund is to provide monetary support to genuinely needy Muslims for Higher & Technical Education.
AMP Higher Education Scholarship Fund firmly believes that Education has the power to salvage the community from the throes of ignorance and widespread adversity and usher in a new era of prosperity. As such it feel that there needs to be focus on Higher Education so that talented and able individuals from the community can gain the right skills and qualifications required to grab contemporary opportunities and walk at pace with the fast-evolving world. This option is open for those students belonging to economically poor families for pursuing higher professional education (Medicine/ Engineering/ Architecture/ Chartered Accountancy) in a government or private college/ university recognized by UGC/ AICTE. It would also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at Graduation level.
Details of ‘AMP Higher Education Scholarship Fund’:
Name of Organization: Association of Muslim Professionals
Disbursal Amount: Upto 100% scholarship per year depending on the genuine need of the case.
1. Candidates should have passed at least Class 12th / equivalent from any Board.
2. Preference will be given to Candidates who pursue higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, Engineering, with special preference given to Top Universities or Colleges in India like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC and others.
3. Candidate must be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines.
4. The disbursal will be done only through cheques to the respective college. No Cash disbursal will be entertained.
5. The Scholarship will be awarded only to Meritorious and Needy Students after complete background verification.
i. Passing Certificates/ Mark sheets of 10th & 12th Standard or equivalent.
ii. All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (For candidates already enrolled in the middle of the course).
iii. Copies of Photo & Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card).
How to Apply:
1. Register by filling up the mandatory online form at:
2. Scan all the relevant documents/mark sheets/certificates along send it via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Last date of registering for the Scholarship is Saturday, 21st July, 2018
4. No hard copy application will be accepted. Application must be sent online.
We sincerely hope to see the beneficiaries of today become benefactors of tomorrow.
In case of any query, please feel free to contact us at;
Miss. Misbah Khan , Accounts Executive, Association of Muslim Professionals ,email@example.com | 07303 11 6060
For more details please refer the Website : AMP Higher Education Scholarship Fund