SIA Youth Scholarship
SIA YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
The SIA Youth Scholarship is tenable for 2 years of Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ?Advanced? (GCE ?A?) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for 2 years of Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
* Nationals of India
* Born between 1998 and 2000
* Completed Standard 10 in the Year 2016
Possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85% / minimum ?A? with English as first language in the Standard 10 State/National examinations)
Any dates given below are tentative and are subject to changes.
Activity - Date
Application Period 6 June 2016 to 17 July 2016
Selection Test End August to early September 2016
Selection Interview End October to early November 2016
Award of Scholarship Mid to late November 2016
Arrival of Scholar in Singapore Mid January 2017
Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified a week before the selection test/interview dates. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
TEST AND INTERVIEW CITY : Delhi
* Annual allowance of S$2,400 with hostel accommodation
* Settling-in allowance of S$500 (once only)
* Return economy class air passage
* Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
* Coverage of GCE ?A? Level examination fees (once only)
* Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Applications will open from 6 June 2016 to 17 July 2016.
For more details please refer the Website : SIA Youth Scholarship