Young Researcher Award 2018 by Lady Tata Memorial Trust
COMMERCIAL PILOT – Training And Expences
Dear Visitor this page is created on few years back. Please take the below informations for your outline reference only. To know the present Cost of expenses, durations , Eligibility and other details please contact any pilot training institutes.
Basic qualification for pilot training is successful completion of 10+2/equivalent with 50% marks in Physics and Maths. The applicant should have completed 17 years of age. The first step in Pilot training is acquiring of Student Pilot Licence (SPL). Thereafter he can start flight training to get Private Pilot Licence (PPL). This includes 60 hours of flying comprising 20 hours of dual flying, 20 hours of solo flying and 5 hours cross country flying. Theoretical examination’s have to be passed in subjects like Air Regulation, Navigation, Aviation Meteorology, Aircraft and Engines, After PPL another 190 hours of flying training is required for Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) i.e., a consolidated 250 hours of flying training. A flight radio operators licence and radio telephone licence have to be obtained. During CPL, the candidate should have exposure to a range of aircraft and fulfill other conditions like specified hours of solo flying, cross country flying and height flying. Theeoretical papers have to be cleared and medical tests passed. It usually takes 2 to 3 years before required flying hous and classroom learning are completed. Entry to the PPL course is through an entrance test conducted at certain centres. The test is based on subjects like English, General Knowledge, Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Applications are called in April and sent to The Director General of Civil Aviation (Training Section) Technical Centre, Opp. Safdarjang Airport, New Delhi-110 003.
1. Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd. 201/202, Comet, Opp Bandra Talao, Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai ? 400050 India. Website : www.carveraviation.com Tel: +91-22-2642 0138
2. Andhra PRadesh Flying Club, Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad.
3. Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati-7.
4. Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services, Mysore Aerodrome, Karnataka.
5. Bihar Flying Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Patna-1.
6. Chimes Aviation Academy www.caaindia.com
7. Coimbatore Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
8. Faculty of Flight Safety Services, Delhi Flying Club Ltd. Safdarjang Airport, New Delhi-110 003.
9. Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Indore-452 005, MP.
10. Flytech Aviation Academy, 102, AI-Kauser, Road No. 10, West Maredpally, Secunderabad-500 026.
11. Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Bhubaneshwar.
12. Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore-560 064.
13. Gujarat Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Hasni Road, Baroda-390 006, Gujarat.
14. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Fursatganj Airfield, Rea Bareli-229 302, Uttar Pradesh.
15. Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd. Sonari Aerodrome, Jamshedpur, Bihar.
16. Ludhiana Aviation Club, Civil Aerodrome, PO Sahnswal, Ludhiana, Punjab.
17. Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur, MAharashtra.
18. Orient Flight School, Adminstrative Office 40, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai-600 016,
Operations at Civil Aerodrome, Pondicherry -605 008.
19. Sahara India Aviation Academy 249/250, Block A, Road No.6, National Highway No. 8, Mahipalpur (Near I.G International Airport) New Delhi-110037.
20. The Bombay Flying Club, Juhu Aerodrome, Juhu, Mumbai-400 049.
21. Udan Flying School, Indore-452 005, Madhya Pradesh.
22. West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Behala, Calcutta-700 060.
23. Career Aviation, #102 VBF Plaza, Airport Road, Bangalore – 560 008 Website : www.careersaviation.com
24. Chimes Aviation Academy (CAA),Dhana Airstrip, PO Dhana,Sagar, MP, India 470 228 ,Phone Numbers : 07582-308100,98736 62370 ,Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.caaindia.com
25. AeronautX Flight Training, 402 Belfer, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400,050 Tel: +91.98190.19098 Website:www.AeronautX.in
26. Flying Birds Aviation – Branches: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Trivandram – Website: www.flyingbirds.in
The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRAU) is the Premier flying institute in India. The Akademi offers opportunity to ascertain ones aptituted for flying through the Pilot aptitude Test. The assessment report is issued immeditely after the test.
For licensing inquiries in U.K. Contact :
1. Civil Aviation Authority, Flight Crew Licensing, Aviation House, South Area, Gatwick Airport, Gatwick, West Sussex RH6 OYR.
For list of Certified Pilot Schools in U.S – Contact :-
1. Superintendent of Document, US Goverment Printing Office. Washington, DC-20402.
2. Airline Pilots Association, 1625, Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington DC 20036.
2. Indian Pilot Training – www.indianpilot.com
3. American Flying Academy – www.americanflying.com
4. West London Aero Club – www.wlac.co.uk
5. Airline Pilot Training – www.cptprogram.org
6. Basair Australia Professional Flight Training – www.basair.com
7. International Airline Training Academy,Inc – www.flyiata.com
8. Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) Europe – www.pilotgroundtraining.com
9. Air Fleet Training School – www.airfleettraining.com
10. Discounted Pilot Supplies – www.mypilotstore.com
11.Touchwood Aviation Academy www.touchwoodaviation.com
Young Researcher Award 2018 by Lady Tata Memorial Trust
National Overseas Scholarship / Passage Grant Scheme of ST candidates for the Selection Year 2017-18 The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, […]
Indian Council For Cultural Relations Scholarship
Kanthari Scholarship for Social Change…