Endeavour Awards - Round 2019 Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
Endeavour Awards - Round 2019 by the Australian Government which will open in Mid-April 2018. Invite applications under the category Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship (For Masters/PhD) and Endeavour Research Fellowship (for Short-term research towards current masters/PhD/Post-doctoral studies).
Deakin University Australia announces Endeavour Awards, which is Australian Government's internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia.
Benefits and Value:
* Tuition fees waiver up to the maximum study/research duration (for Masters/PhD)
* travel allowance: $3,000
* establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
* monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
* health insurance for the full duration
* travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients)
* Note: Successful recipients can commence the program anytime during January 2019 - November 2019.
The last date for applications for international applicants -
Tentative internal closing date - 5th May 2018 (for Masters/PhD)
Tentative external closing date - 30th June 2018
Interested candidates can send latest and detailed CV with academic scores, brief research proposal and list of publications to Ms. Gayathri. Vedanarayanan at email@example.com
For detailed information on Endeavour Scholarship, please refer to the attached guidelines from Round 2018
Deakin University South Asia Office
Unit 203, Square One, 2nd Floor | C-2 Saket Place | Saket District Center | New Delhi - 110017
(p) 91 11 26544720 | (f) 91 11 26544713 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please refer the Website : Endeavour Awards - Round 2019
Endeavour Awards - Round 2019