Dr.TMA Pai PhD Scholarship Program
DR TMA PAI PHD SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR JULY 2019 BATCH
Manipal Academy of Higher Education invites application for Dr TMA Pai PhD scholarship program
Click here to know about openings available in the following constituent units of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) : Medicine/Health sciences, Pharmacy, Biological/Life Sciences, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, Nursing, Allied Health Sciences, Public Health, Science, Engineering/Technology, Management and Social Sciences.
Duration – Six months probationary period + 3 years
A candidate seeking admission to the PhD. program must have an aggregate of 60% or an equivalent grade in any of the following:
* Postgraduate degree or equivalent from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
* Postgraduate degree in Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences or Engineering
* MBBS or BDS or an undergraduate degree which is of at least 5 years’ duration
* Pharm. D. / Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate)
Admissions – Admissions will be based on marks obtained in the All India online test for PhD. The toppers will be called for interview/presentation at the respective institutions for final selection.
* For General category – Rs. 59,000 (At the time of admission: Rs 20,000, After registration: I installment – Rs. 11,000; II installment – Rs. 14,000; III installment – Rs. 14,000)
* For Foreign/NRI category (in US Dollars) – 5100$ (I installment – 1700$; II installment – 1700$; III installment –1700$)
Scholarship – Scholarship amount per candidate:
* Six months Probationary period: Rs. 18,000 per month
* First year: Rs. 20,000 per month
* Second year: Rs. 21,000 per month
* Third year: Rs. 22,000 per month
* Professional conference: Rs.30,000
Application – Candidates should fill the online application form, complete it in all respects
* As there are many areas of research and less number of scholarships, a few seats are available in the self – sponsored scheme (without scholarships).
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Last date for receipt of applications is 15th March 2019.
The programme will commence from 1st July 2019.
Scholarships Publisher Link
Other Scholarships In India