Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2017
Fair and Lovely believes getting educated and skilled is the most powerful way for women to achieve their dreams. Fair and Lovely Foundation scholarship programme provides financial support for higher education to hundreds of women students each year.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Guidelines
1. Who can apply?
* Women between 15-30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or post graduate courses
* Candidates who have passed 12th standard securing a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th Std board exams
2. What documents do I need?
Note: The following documents are to be scanned/photographed and uploaded as part of your scholarship application on our partner's website
a) 1 Passport Size Photo
b) 1 Photo ID Proof (Any one from list of accepted ID documents)
* PAN Card
* Voter Identity Card
* Driver's License
* Aadhar Card
* 10th std marks card with photo
c) 1 Proof of Age (Any one from list of accepted documents)
* Birth certificate
* First and last pages of a valid Indian passport
* Driver's License
* 10th standard marks card with Date of Birth mentioned
d) 1 Set of attested qualification certificates and mark sheets for 10th Std and 12th standard. Post graduate applicants should submit grades received in Under-graduate degree/college.
* 10th Standard marks card
* 12th standard marks card
* Degree completion certificate (if applying for post-graduation)
* Degree marks card (if applying for post-graduation)
e) Proof of Income (All available documents)
* BPL Card (if belonging to BPL category)
* Income certificate
* Recent monthly Pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
f) Proof of Admission* (If available only. Proof is fee receipt/Letter of Admission in government-recognized college or training institute)
*Note Proof of Admission is required before any funds can be released to you
3. How to apply?
* If you are eligible and ready with the necessary documents, hit the APPLY NOW button. After you complete the Sign Up process you will be transferred to the scholarship application form on our partner's site
* Fill up the scholarship application form carefully making sure that no field is left empty
* The form will have specific instructions on how to upload all the required documents. You can upload scans or photographs of the documents to complete your application. Should you be called for an interview, you will be asked to submit the originals, so please keep them safely
Application deadline is 28th February 2017
List of the documents required
* Academic record
* Admission letter from Institute/University for the desired Post Graduation course if already procured.
* Family income proof
* 8 Two recent passport-size photographs
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate and Post-graduate education
Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship