SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2018
SBI Youth for India Fellowship
Recognized as the flagship program of SBI Foundation, it is a 13-month long fellowship that enables nation's youth to work on rural development projects in partnership with experieced NGOs.
The fellowship provides a framework for India's best minds to join hands with rural communities, emphathise with their struggles and connect with their aspirations.
Launched on 1st March, 2011, the pilot batch had 27 fellows who successfully completed the fellowship.
The concept had received positive impact on the ground
Our vision is that one day every village has the necessary capacities to develop themselves sustainably.
To build a movement of passionate and sincere changemakers who bridge the rural urban gap, by:
Creating a trusted gateway for higher talents to flow into rural development, thereby reviving the grassroots development machinery and benefit marginalized communities.
OUR CORE VALUES
These core values are reflected in our conduct and guide us to positively impact the community, fellows and partners.
The eligibility and process is as mentioned below to apply for the SBI Youth for India fellowship. We select a niche group of candidates for the fellowship through a series of selection phases.
* Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
* Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme)
* Indian citizen
SCREENING & SHORTLISTING
* Application forms are out in the first half of the year. We put notifications on our website and social media platforms once we start accepting applications.
* Interested candidates have to register and fill the form.
* Shortlisted candidates are notified on an ongoing basis during the application period. We continuously engage with shortlisted applicants over an online forum to get to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the Fellowship.
Short-listed candidates are called for interview rounds held across major cities in India.
FINAL SELECTION & BACKGROUND RESEARCH
* Candidates selected post interview will be notified via e-mail and/or SMS.
* On confirmation, candidate will be sent the offer letter specifying details of the programme, fellowship support and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
* He/She will also have access to further material about the programme areas of our partner NGOs. This will help candidates to decide upon preferred NGOs
* Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
* Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
* A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
* To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes
* Medical Insurance
* Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
* Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
* Linkages with premier organizations of the country
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : SBI Youth for India Fellowship
SBI Youth For India Fellowship