IIM Udaipur Fellow Program In Management
IIM Udaipur Fellow Program in Management
About IIM Udaipur Fellow Program in Management
* The Fellow Program in Management is IIM Udaipur’s doctoral level program designed for students with strong academic credentials who aspire to undertake demanding original research. Graduates of the FPM will be well-equipped for a career in academia as well as research or consulting positions in industry or the NGO sector.
* FPM generally has a duration of 4.5 to 5 years. Students first complete rigorous coursework covering advanced courses in the area of specialization as well as a review of general management subjects. During this time, students gain experience and mastery in a range of research skills, approaches and methodologies.
* After completing a comprehensive examination in their chosen area, students work on their doctoral dissertations, undertaking original research designed to make a significant scholarly contribution in their field.
* FPM students receive a full fellowship that covers the cost of tuition, accommodations, other program expenses and a stipend for a living allowance.
* In 2016, the FPM started in two areas: Marketing and Operations Management.
* Starting in 2018,the two more areas has been introduced in FPM: Finance & Accounting and Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management.
Candidates are eligible to apply for the FPM program if they fulfill the following criteria:
* A Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, AND with at least 50 percent marks in the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification (minimum three years of bachelor’s level education after the completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
* A professional qualification (completed) like CA, ICWA (ICAI), CS with a Bachelor Degree.
* A 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent.
*This has been updated as per the notification received from MHRD regarding “Minimum Standards for Ph.D admission in IIMs” on December 27, 2018
The Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification should be: (a) from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or (b) recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or (c) possess an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing Higher Secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Final year candidates who are about to complete their respective degrees (bachelor’s or master’s) by June 2019 are eligible to apply and can receive provisional acceptance. With their initial application, they must submit a bona-fide certificate (on the day of registration) signed by the head of their current department/institution indicating that they have completed all examinations/submissions required for obtaining the degree. No later than December 30th, 2019, they must submit the final mark sheets/certificates related to completion of the degree indicating the minimum cutoff (6.5 CGPA or equivalent) has been met.
* CAT/GMAT/GRE/NET-JRF in Economics/Psychology/Sociology/Anthropology/Management Scores are mandatory for the candidates applying for Marketing Area.
Application Start Date : December 8, 2018
Application Closing Date : February 28, 2019
RAT/Interview Date (Tentative): April 15, 2019
For application related queries please contact- fpmadmission(at)iimu.ac.in or Call- 02942477106
For more details about Application Process , Reservations , Financial Assistance please refer Fellowship Publisher Link
Other Fellowships In India