SIA Youth Scholarship – Singapore Airlines
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Post Doctoral Fellowships of ICHR. Duly filled application forms should reach the undersigned on or before 30.12.2018. The selected fellows will be awarded fellowship of Rs.30800/- per month and contingency grant of Rs.22000/-per annum for a period of two years.
A. The maximum number of Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) available for the year 2019-2020 are 10 (ten) only, applying the usual reservation for SC, ST& PwD.
B. The Fellowship shall be a whole-time engagement for research work and cannot be combined with any other whole-time or part-time work (for details see Terms and Conditions in the ICHR Research Funding Rules booklet, ‘Chapter-II- Fellowships’ which is available in our official website (i.e. www.ichr.ac.in)
C. The period of the Fellowship shall be for a maximum period of Two years only.
D. The award of PDF will be through presentation-cum-interview.
Scholars who have shown significant competence in research work, having been awarded their PhD or have done equivalent research work of merit in History or its allied subjects, and desire to work on approved research themes at recognized Institutions of Research or Universities under the guidance of a senior scholar. The applicants for the Fellowship should be affiliated with a University or a research institute of repute.
· Eligible and interested scholars may apply in prescribed application form. The candidates are requested to download the application form from our website (i.e. www.ichr.ac.in)
· A detailed synopsis (Five copies) on the proposed research topic should be submitted (both soft copy & hard copy) along with the application and requisite documents/certificates.
· The applicant should attach self attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, research experience and signed copy of check list etc., and to be sent by post to the following address:
Indian Council of Historical Research
No. 35, Ferozeshah Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
And also, soft copy / electronic copy should be sent through email (email@example.com ) by · Fee: An application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only) shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the DDO, ICHR, payable at Delhi; [candidates belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) category are exempted from payment of the fee].
· On the basis of the experts’ assessment (if recommended), selected candidates shall be required to make a presentation for half an hour on the proposed subject of research.
· The award of the Fellowship will be decided by a Committee of specialists, on the basis of the experts’ evaluation of the proposal and the presentation made by the candidate.
· The award of PDF will be through a presentation followed by interview to be held at ICHR offices and date & venue will be announced in the website.
Second class (sleeper) Railway or bus fare chargeable by the shortest routes from Railway Station/Bus Stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from where they actually perform the journey, whichever is nearer to the place of presentation & interview will be reimbursed only to the SC/ST and PwD candidates on production of ticket(s), provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 kms.
i. Indian Council of Historical Research reserves the right:
a. to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to shortlist candidates to be called for
b. to increase/decrease the number of fellowships on its own discretion.
c. not to award any of the advertised fellowships.
ii. Application of Reservation rules in the award of Fellowships is subject to certain clarifications to be received from the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
iii. The ICHR does not protect pay of any candidate selected for the PDF. They are eligible only for fellowship grant only on whole time award.
iv. Applications for PDF should be submitted along with non-refundable fee of Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only) in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “DDO, ICHR” payable at Delhi. (Please note – Any deviation from the prescribed mode of payment will not be acceptable).
v. Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the prescribed date will be rejected.
Information Document – Refer
Other Fellowships In India
SIA Youth Scholarship – Singapore Airlines
MKG Scholarship For Girl Child India Foundation HelpChess Scholarships In India
The A*STAR Youth Scholarship is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level…
AMP invites applications for its Higher Education Scholarship Fund for the Year 2018 Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is a […]