Gaurav Foundation Scholarships 2017
How to Obtain Application Form
* Download the Request Form, Fill the Form.
* Take a Demand Draft for Rs. 1500 in favour of "GAURAV FOUNDATION" payable at Chennai
* Send the Request Form with the Demand Draft through Courier / Speed Post
* Application Form will be emailed within 3 Working Days after the Clearance of the DD.
* Must be an Indian and must not hold any other Countries Passport.
* Min. Age 17 years and Max. Age 35 years
* Min. 60% in all Exams (since school days)
* Must have completed 12th Class
* Active / Valid Annual Member (if)
* Filled Application Form
* Family Income
* Previous Educational History with Minimum 60% Marks
* Documents Listed on the Check List of the Application Form
* Current / Proposed College Admission Confirmation & Fees Structure
* 3 Academic References (Teaching Staff Only)
* Verification & Other Procedures
Important Note - Gaurav Foundation Scholarships
* Application Form will be sent on the E-mail Address Only
* Annual Members can apply 1 time within the membership period
* Application will have Applicants Name, Gender and Date of Birth Pre-Printed as Mentioned on the Request Form.
* Application Form cannot be changed or transferred to any other applicant, once issued.
* Submission of Incorrect or Misleading Information, Documents shall lead to REJECTION.
* We do not assure any guarantee for scholarship by just making an Application.
* Only best deserving Applicants will be awarded with the Grant.
* Grant shall be made only in the name of the Concerned College / University Name
* Grant cannot be encashed nor be transferable.
* Application Form is evaluated very carefully for every single quality / advantages / flaws / disadvantages, which can clearly lead to selection or rejection.
* Request Form Fees / Annual Membership Fees is non refundable under any circumstances.
For more details please refer : http://www.gauravfoundation.org/scholarship.html
Gaurav Foundation Scholarships