Are you planning to do your bachelor's or master's abroad? Are you from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and are you ready for a chance of a lifetime?
Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
Why study in Holland?
* There are 2,100+ programmes in English.
* Get high quality education and value for your money.
* Be part of an international community.
* Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
* Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
* Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their bachelor's or master's in the Netherlands.
* You are applying for a full-time bachelor's or master's programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
* You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
* You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
The scholarship amounts to EUR 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice if you meet their selection criteria. At www.studyinholland.nl/hollandscholarship you can find an overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, as well as selected fields of study.
The application opens on 1 November 2016.The deadline for application is either 1 February 2017 or 1 May 2017. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : Holland Scholarship