LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
About The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Internships
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an independent statutory body established under the food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance to food standards across the country. FSSAI invites application for the month of March 2019 for the Internship Scheme 2018-19, which will provide Interns with various learning opportunities through a well—designed training calendar.
Students pursuing a full time post graduate degree/ diploma or higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ abroad, in any of the following:
A. Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or any other related field
B. Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & related fields
C. Media & Communications
Note — Students in 3rcl / 4thyear of their 4-year Bachelor’s program in Food Technology or related fields can also apply
Internship will be available throughout the year at different Points of time. Internships offered will be for duration of 8 weeks, which may be extended to a maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Place of Internship –
1. FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi- 110002. (HQ)
2. FSSAI (NR), First Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi-110003.
3. FSSAI, Hall mark business plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Oppst. Gurunanak Hospital road, bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051.
4. FSSAI, Central Documentation Complex, (South Wing), Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001.
5. FSSAI, Benfish Tower, 6th floor,31 G N Block, Sector-V, Salt Lake,IColkata-700091.
Interns would be required to have their own laptops. FSSAI shall provide their working space, internet facility and other necessities but shall not cover local lodging and travel facilities. At the end of the internship, based on the performance of an Intern, a token reward of Rs. 10,000 may be provided on meeting benchmarks of attendance & performance. FSSAI will not bear the expenses of any Boarding & Loading.
1. Interested and eligible students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI. Applicants, who have applied for internship for previous months, need to apply afresh.
2. The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write up/presentation for final selection.
3. The final list of selected candidates along with their date of joining and Internship tenure would be declared online on FSSAI website.
Starting date of receiving application : 28th January 2019
Last date for submitting online application : 07th February 2019
Announcement of Shortlisted candidates : 15th February 2019 (For the candidates who had apply for internship starting from 04th March 2019)
Date of Joining : 04th March 2019
At the time of joining, Intern would be required to carry a letter from their Institute indicating his/her status in the Institution as a student and “No Objection” for allowing him/ her to undergo Internship Program for the period for which he/she is selected, if applicable. A character certificate from the authority of the Institute, along with proof of educational qualifications as mentioned in the application form would also need to be submitted at the time of joining for internship.
Any of the area mentioned in application will be deemed indicative of the preference and not a confirmation of protect allocation in the specific department.
HQ New Delhi
* Regulatory Compliance
* Quality Assurance
* Risk Assessment & R&D
* SNF Projects
* Food Fortification
Regional Offices (NR Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata)
Hands on training in Food Imports Clearance and Licensing and Registration of Food Business Only.
Interns would be attached to one of the several Divisions at FSSAI depending on the academic and technical training and assigned project(s) related to different aspects of Food and NutritionManagement Processes. Some features of Program:
* Orientation Program to easeon-boarding
* Structured session for planning project outcomes and action plan with timelines
* Seminars/presentations to provided required exposure
* Allocated “Buddy” to professionally support and enable mentoring Sessions to enhance learning and provide direction
* Smaller Projects to provide cross divisional exposure
* Regular review and supervision of conduct, adherence to working norms and project progress
They would be Provided a certificate from FSSAI only once the final report/presentation is successfully completed, submitted and reviewed.
Online Application Link
Other Internships In India
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship By Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd
G.H.Raisoni Scholarships For Boys 2016-17
Goa Education Trust Scholarships