The Parasol Foundation Trust, the Israel Asia Leaders Fellowship, and the Sofaer International MBA
The Parasol Foundation Trust, the Israel Asia Leaders Fellowship, and the Sofaer International MBA at Tel Aviv University present a unique scholarship opportunity for Indian Female Entrepreneurs.
The Parasol-Israel-India Leaders Scholarship includes:
* Full tuition at Tel Aviv University?s International MBA
* Full participation in the Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship
* Potential seed funding for an Israel-India venture following program
* Relevant for the 2015-16 academic year
* Applicants must meet the admission guidelines for both the Sofaer International MBA and the Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship
* GMAT, GRE, CAT or JMET required unless waiver granted by admissions committee. Official exam score can be submitted after application deadline. Exam waiver dependent on academic and professional background of applicant.
* Application deadline: rolling applications until July 1, 2015
To Apply : Scholarship applicants must apply to both the Sofaer International MBA and the Israeli-Asia Leaders Fellowship.
To Inquire: Interested applicants are requested to contact Rebecca Ash, Sofaer International MBA Admission Director, email@example.com
Israel Asia Leaders Fellowship