Maidh Trust Scholarships And Awards 2019
Maidh Trust Scholarships And Awards 2019
About Maidh Trust Scholarships And Awards 2019
Maidh Trust is established in 1978 by the members of Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society for helping society mates with educational scholarships and medical help. In year 2013, Maidh Trust celebrated its silver jubilee. Trust financially helps Maidh society members to undergo treatments like heart operations and kidney transplants. Many renowned society members declared new scholarships in remembrance of their beloved family members. Today many students, who were benefited from this scholarship program, are employed in many multinational companies in United States, Australia and Europe. Till now 566 scholarships are provided which helped Maidh society to develop and improve.
Maidh Trust announces following scholarships awards for the year 2019 and each scholarship grant will be Rs. 45000/- (Forty thousand only) per year.
1. SHRI KARMVEER DAYARAMJI VARMA SCHOLARSHIP.
2. SHRI NANURAMJI VARMA SCHOLARSHIP.
3. SHRI PANDIT RAMCHANDRAJI DEHALVI SCHOLARSHIP.
4. SHRI ACHARYA CHATURSENJI SHASTRI SCHOLARSHIP.
5. SHRI SHYAMLALJI DHARMBHUSHAN SCHOLARSHIP.
6. SHRI CHANDULALJI CHANDRABHIWANI SCHOLARSHIP.
7. SHRI SHYAMSUNDARJI SIRDHANWAL AGRA SCHOLARSHIP.
8. SHRI POONAMCHANDJI JALU GULBARGA SCHOLARSHIP.
9. SHRI RAMCHANDRA VARMA MOSUN SHORAPUR SCHOLARSHIP.
* Scholarship will be granted to Nine Students (Five Girls & Four Boys) for economically weaker sections only.
* Scholarships will be granted only for Professional courses (B.E., B.TECH, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS) for candidates who have obtained marks in exams with 60% & above.
* For Scholarship application, Please click on “Scholarship Form” link and download form. Filled form can be email at commitee(at)maidhsoniswarnakar.com or post to below address
Maidh Trust , No.1, D.K. Lane, Chickpet Cross, Bangalore-560053.
Rules & Conditions.
1. Eligibility for application is minimum 60% marks obtained in the previous examination and these scholarships are for economically weaker section.
2. Total Nine (09) numbers of scholarships are given amounting to Rs. 45,000/- each. Four (04) Scholarships will be given to Boys and Five (05) scholarships will be given to Girls).
3. It is essential that the candidate should fill in CORRECTLY all the information desired. No column should be left blank. Each applicant must furnish,
a. A certificate from College principal giving details about admission to the college, fees, examination fees and other expenses.
b. Attested copies of all marks sheets from SSC or its equivalent till the last examination.
c. Parents / Guardian’s income certificate / salary certificate.
4. The student must inform the Trust, if expects or actually getting some help from other sources / whether in form of concessions in fees, scholarships from other institutions or help given by any person.
5. The student will keep the Trust informed of progress in studies from time to time.
6. If the student discontinues studies during the session for which he/she getting scholarship, he/she must immediately inform the Trust of the same and return the entire amount so received.
7. The Trust will take into consideration a number of other factors, besides the academic record, while making the final selection of scholars. Trust decision on the award of scholarship is final, no correspondence is this regard will be entertained. No communication will be sent to those not selected.
8. The student’s scholarship may be stopped or reduced at the sole discretion of the Trust, if it is found that he / she has made false statements in the application or has failed to produce complete information.
9. The failure of a student to comply with any of the conditions will disqualify him / her from receiving any further or part of the scholarship so awarded.
10. Application should reach the office of the Trust latest by 31 st July 2019.
PRATIBHA PURASKAR FOR THE YEAR 2019
Maidh Trust announces following awards for the year 2019 for Higher Secondary School / H.Sc / Graduation / Post Graduation Final Exams for candidates with results of minimum 60% and above.
||Dr.Ramkaranji Varma Award
||Swatantrata Senani Shri Moolchandji Arya Award
||Dr. Chatursenji Kadel Award
||Smt. Janakibai Jagannathji Mosun Award
||Shrimati Nainibai Mangilalji Khajwania Award
||Shri C. D. Soni Adania Award
||Kumari Premlata Tosawad Award
MAIDH TRUST ANNOUNCES SPECIAL MATHS AWARD, ” SMT JAGRUTI VIJAY VARMA MATHS AWARD” FOR RS. 10,000/- TO THE STUDENTS WHO HAVE SECURED 70% & ABOVE MARKS IN 10TH STANDARD IN 2019.
We requests candidates to apply with following details
2. Father / Mother’s Name
3. Age and Address
4. School / College Name with Address
5. Marks certified by Principal
7. Candidate signature
The last date for accepting applications will be 31.07.2019
Scholarship Publisher Link
Other Scholarships In India