NTPC Scholarship Scheme
Scholarship Name : MPCL Scholarship Scheme for B.Ed Students
Description : This scholarship is designed for students studying full time 2 year course in B.Ed from any institute located in India, Institute should be have valid NAAC Accreditation and NCTE Approval. Preference would be given to students from the state of Himachal Pradesh. This scheme is not applicable to MPCL employees and their children.
Qualification criteria : Minimum 50% in Graduation,
Gender : All Gender
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
Start Date : From 01/08/2018
Valid Upto : 30/11/2018
Scholarship Amount : (INR) 30000.00
1) Who should apply ? Student studying Full time B.Ed Courses
2) What is the minimum qualifying Percentage ? 50% and above in Graduation
3) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ? Student studying Full time B.Ed Courses
4) Is any preference given to any state? Yes, student domiciled from Himachal Pradesh would get preference
5) What mandatory documents are required ? Refer “Certificate Instruction” section
6) Is there any family income criteria for scheme? Yes, Family annual income should be less than or equal to INR 500000.
7) Whether compulsory to have a bank account ? Student should have an active bank account, as the Scholarship amount would be transferred to students bank account in case of reimbursement.
2-Proof of Identity
3-10th, 12th or Diploma and Graduation Marksheet 1st year passing marksheet (for 2nd year students).
4-Student Active Bank Passbook
5-Admission confirmation letter
6-College Fees Receipts
8-Latest Income Certificate
9-Optional document PAN No/Voter id card/Passport All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by MPCL Ltd under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Contact Person : Rajesh
Contact Email-ID For scheme related queries :
For grievance related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please refer Scholarship Publisher website
NTPC Scholarship Scheme
THE HINDU-HITACHI SCHOLARSHIPS In association with Hitachi Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, THE HINDU invites applications for scholarships for technical training […]
Sir Ratan Tata scholarships – Merit Scholarships & Exchange Scholarships
RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme