American Alumni Association AAA Students Grants for 2009-2010
About National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions.
To assess competence of candidates for admissions and recruitment has always been a challenge in terms of matching with research based international standards, efficiency, transparency and error free delivery. The National Testing Agency is entrusted to address all such issues using best in every field, from test preparation, to test delivery and to test marking.
National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the following Entrance Exams in India
* Engineering Exam (Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN)
* Medical Exam ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG )
* Management Exam (Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) )
* Pharmacy Exam (GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT))
* College/University Teaching & Fellowship Exam ( National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC-NET )
For more information’s about this exams please refer Official Website of National Testing Agency (NTA)