Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship
OIL INDIA LIMITED INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM STUDENTS PASSING CLASS X AND CLASS XII BOARD EXAMINATIONS IN 2018 FOR OIL AWARDS & OIL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP, 2018.
1) NON OIL EMPLOYEES’ CHILDREN CATEGORY: STUDENTS PASSING CLASS X & CLASS XII BOARD EXAMINATIONS FROM SCHOOLS / COLLEGES LOCATED IN OIL OPERATIONAL AREAS OF DIBRUGARH, TINSUKIA, CHARAIDEO DISTRICTS ( UNDER MORAN OILFIELD ) OF ASSAM AND NAMSAI, CHANGLANG DISTRICTS OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH
2) OIL EMPLOYEES’ CHILDREN CATEGORY: OIL EMPLOYEES’ CHILDREN PASSING CLASS X & CLASS XII BOARD EXAMINATIONS FROM SCHOOLS / COLLEGES ACROSS INDIA.
Sl No – Scholarship/Exam & Category – Qualifying PC
1) A) STATE RANK HOLDERS IN HSLC / HSSLC EXAM FROM SCHOOLS/ COLLEGES LOCATED IN OIL OPERATIONAL AREAS.
1) B) OIL EMPLOYEES’ CHILDREN SECURING RANK IN STATE BOARD EXAMS FROM ANYWHERE IN INDIA.
2) A) STUDENTS SECURING ABOVE 95% MARKS IN HSLC / AISSE / ICSE / HSSLC / AISSC/ ISC EXAMINATIONS FROM SCHOOLS / COLLEGES LOCATED IN OIL OPERATIONAL AREAS.
2) B) OIL EMPLOYEES’ CHILDREN SECURING ABOVE 95% MARKS IN STATE / CENTRAL BOARD EXAMS FROM ANYWHERE IN INDIA.
2A HSLC (RURAL) Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 70 % /General : 75%
2B HSLC (Urban) Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%
2C AISSE Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80 % /General : 85 %
2D ICSE Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%
2E HSSLC / AISSCE / ISCE ( ALL STREAMS) Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%
3A CLASS X – State Boards / CBSE / ICSE / Others Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80 % /General : 85%
3B CLASS XII – State Boards / CBSE / ICSE / Others Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES.
STUDENTS MUST APPLY ONLINE AT https://oileservice.oilindia.in/OilAward/
IMPORTANT DATES : LINK OPENS – 01.08.2018 ( 07.00 HRS) / LINK CLOSES – 31.08.2018 (15.30 HRS )
A) SC / ST / OBC / MOBC candidate’s claim to belong to any of these categories without proper certification will not be entertained. Reserve Category eligible candidates not furnishing caste certificate will be treated as General Caste
B) Students from BPL families should produce attested photocopy of BPL Card (Ration Card will not be accepted ) issued to father or mother by State Govt . Tempered / over written BPL Card, BPL Card in the name of any other member of the family, Certificate issued by any other agency will not be considered.
C) Candidates are requested to open Bank Accounts in case they do not have an existing account before submitting application for OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship, 2018 and furnish bank details along with a CLEAN and CLEAR photocopy of passbook ( 1st page ) / cancelled cheque. Candidates should be careful in furnishing bank details as scholarship amount will be credited to candidate’s BANK ACCOUNT . OIL will not be responsible for credit of scholarship amount to any other account due to faulty / wrong bank information. Application with parent’s Bank details will not be entertained.
D) Students are requested to furnish email id in the application format
E) Any change in Bank details and Telephone No. should be intimated in writing to PA Department, OIL, Duliajan.
1) SCAN COPY OF SELF ATTESTED PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH
2) SCAN COPY OF SELF ATTESTED MARK SHEET
3) SCAN COPY OF PASS CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY SCHOOL /COLLEGE AUTHORITY
4) SCAN COPY OF BOARD NOTIFICATION DECLARING RANKS (FOR STATE RANK HOLDERS)
5) SCAN COPY OF CASTE CERTIFICATE ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER
6) SCAN COPY OF BANK PASSBOOK (1st PAGE ) / CANCELLED CHEQUE
7) SCAN COPY BPL CARD ISSUED BY GOVT ( FOR BPL CANDIDATES)
8) SCAN COPY OF CERTIFICATE FROM MEDICAL AUTHORITY (FOR PWD STUDENTS)
1) ANY DEVIATION FROM THE GUIDELINES AND NONATTACHMENT OF ANY DOCUMENT WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION.
2) CANDIDATES MUST PROVIDE TRUE INFORMATION REGARDING PARENT’S OCCUPATION AND SERVICE DETAILS. ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN THE SCHOLARSHIP THROUGH FALSE INFORMATION WILL LEAD TO PUNITIVE MEASURES.
(1) Only After filling up the online form and clicking PREVIEW, the option for UPLOADING DOCUMENTS will appear with the page showing the filled up information on top.
(2) After filling up the online form and submission, a PDF copy of the filled up form will appear for download. Keep the same for your record and do not send to Oil India Limited.
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION CONTACT : TELEPHONE NO. 03742807282 / E.MAIL – email@example.com
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : Scholarship Publisher Website
Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship
GREAT SCHOLARSHIP INDIA – University of Central Lancashire…
Sathyadeepam National scholarship..
Overview – Australian National University Canberra India Scholarship There shall be scholarships available for the 2018 intake for new international […]