M-Scholarship From Magma Fincorp
Scholarship (Sashakt Scholarship Offered By Dr Reddy’s Foundation )Registrations will begin on 15 Dec 2018
Scholarship Provider : Dr. Reddys Foundation
Total Number Of Scholarships : 20 No.
Scholarships Covers : The scholarship covers all three years of study towards earning a B.Sc. degree. The scholarship also offers these students mentorship opportunities.
Value Of the Scholarship : The scholarship award is Rs 2,40,000 (Rs 80,000/year) for three years of study, which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses and basic living costs.
Scholarships For : Girl Students only
Bright, young girls with a record of academic excellence, confident of getting admission in India’s best science colleges, can apply as soon as they complete their Class XII examinations.
Only students who opt to study pure/natural science courses for their graduation are eligible for this scholarship.
Preference will be given to students with rural backgrounds, economically weak backgrounds and interest in scientific research.
IMPORTANT: The scholarship will be given only to students who have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed.
2. Fill application and submit documents (15 December 2018 onwards)
3. Select institution/s
4. Submit admission offer from any one institution (by 31 Jul 2019)
5.Wait for selection confirmation email
* X Std. Certificate – Mandatory
* X Std. Mark sheets – Optional
* XII Std./ 10+2 Mark sheets – Mandatory
* XII Std./ 10+2 Certificate – Optional
* Income Certificate – Mandatory for household income less than Rs 5 lakhs
* Disability Certificate – Mandatory for PwD Candidates
Bangalore : Christ University, Mount Carmel College, St Joseph’s College, The Oxford College of Science
Chennai : Madras Christian College, Stella Maris College, Women’s Christian College
Delhi : Miranda House, Hindu College, St. Stephen’s College, Kirori Mal College, Hansraj College, ARSD Gargi College
Hyderabad: St. Francis Degree College for Women, St. Ann’s College for Women
Kolkata : Vivekananda College, Madhyamgram
Mumbai: Mithibai College, St Xavier’s College, Sophia College for Women
1. Registrations will begin : 15th DEC 2018
2. Last date for application submission with admission offer : 31st JUL 2019
Dr Reddy’s Foundation is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote the scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including persons with disabilities), Women and Households across 18 States in India.
Dr Kallam Anji Reddy, founder of Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, was a renowned scientist, entrepreneur and philanthropist. About a decade after setting up Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, he was encouraged by the possibilities of helping others to also reap the benefits of India’s economic growth. He started Dr Reddy’s Foundation in 1996, with the vision of assisting disadvantaged youth to have access to quality education and developing skills to keep pace with modern day challenges. It is in keeping with his vision that we are facilitating this opportunity for young girls to become scientists.
* The Scholarship is open for studies in the designated colleges in India and for Indian Nationals only.
* The Candidates applying for the scholarship under this program should be applying for B.Sc.(Natural Sciences), first year, during the academic year 2019-20.
* The amount of Scholarship that will be provided under this program will be a maximum of Rs.80,000/- per student, per academic year and the scholarship amount will be towards tuition fees, books and living expenses.
* Candidates will be required to upload documents, e.g. Income Tax Returns of their parents/guardian(s) or in the alternative, Bank Statements of parents/guardian(s) or Income Certificate issued by Government.
* While the final acceptance of the proposed candidates is on the basis of internal due diligence and checks done by the Sashakt Selection Panel, it will be at all times subject to its management decision.
* The final disbursement of Scholarship amount to the applicant shall be on the basis of the fee receipt evidencing part payment, submitted by the applicant. All fee receipts shall be retained with the beneficiaries and submitted along with other documents for availing the Scholarship for the consecutive academic year, as the case may be.
* The candidates who are selected for the Scholarship will be intimated by Sashakt via email.
* DRF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to reject or disqualify any application; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the scholarship, as appropriate.
* The Scholarship Application is open to only those desirous candidates who have all the requisite documents at the time of making the Application.
* DRF reserves the right, to use the photograph /profile of the scholarship applicant/beneficiary for future publication use; and/or disclosures; and/or for communication purposes with DRF’s stakeholders as this initiative is under Dr. Reddy’s Foundation; and/or for submissions before various authorities and interested parties from time to time for reporting progress thereof; and/or for use in Corporate brochures, websites, social media, archives and other material publicity, if any in relation to it’s activities.
* The students who receive the Scholarship should be regular in attendance and pass all performance yardsticks as decided by the competent authority of the school/college/University as also abide by the rules and regulations of such Institute.
* The Scholarship shall be cancelled/ discontinued forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned department of DRF if
(a) A student is found to have obtained a Scholarship by false statement/ certificates.
(b) A student violates any of the terms and conditions of the Scholarship.
(c) A student does not attend classes of the course or is found to be in serious violation of the Institutes’ Rules and Regulations.
(d) Fails to obtain and maintain minimum performance/passing standard as required by the University Authorities and/or affiliates.
(e) Any misconduct on the part of the beneficiary, decision whereof will be at the sole discretion of the Selection Panel of DRF
* This Scheme and Scholarship shall be evaluated at regular intervals by DRF and terms and conditions thereof may be modified, withdrawn or cancelled at the discretion of the Selection Panel of DRF.
* DRF reserves its right to independently verify and assess the claims made by candidates/beneficiaries regarding their family financial status and other criteria.
* This is a beneficiary scheme of DRF and is not as a matter of right to be claimed by candidates of economically weaker sections of society or otherwise. Candidates shall not have the right to raise any disputes regarding the Scholarship with DRF and shall have no right to claim any amounts or initiate any proceedings against DRF in respect thereof.
For more details please refer the Scholarship Publisher Website
Online Application Link
Other Scholarships In India
M-Scholarship From Magma Fincorp
Tata Building India school Essay competition 2018
A*STAR Graduate Scholarship – OVERVIEW At A*STAR, (A*STAR Graduate Scholarship) you will be part of a vibrant and innovative team, dedicated […]
Scotland Welcomes India Big Data Scholarship For Indian Students