About ICCR Scholarships For Tanzanian Students
ICCR Scholarship for studies in India from the Academic Year 2019-20
Applications are invited from Tanzanian nationals for scholarship for post-graduate, doctorate and under-graduate courses in India for the academic year starting in July 2019. Details are available at a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in Applicants may register and fill online application form and submit with all documents. The last date for submitting online application by students is 15 February 2019 so that processing can be completed by the High Commission of India by 28 February 2019 deadline. In case of any questions, please write to: Mr. Emmanuel Kimaro at iccdartz(at)gmail.com.
1. All applicants must register on the ICCR Scholarship portal a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in and fill the application form and submit it along with uploading all documents online. All details are available on this ICCR portal.
2. Please read the instructions before filling out the forms. Please also read the financial terms and conditions.
3. The scholarship include return economy class air-fares to the nearest airport and 3rd AC Train fare to the place of study, if so required apart from tuition fees paid to the institute and a monthly stipend.
4. Only students proficient in English may apply for admission since all teaching will be in English.
5. Only Students, who are above 18 year of age by July, 2019 are eligible for admission under the scholarship scheme and maximum age is 30 years.
6. Those who are suffering from life threatening illness or any other medical condition requiring long term treatment are not eligible.
7. Applications will only be accepted through the portal.
8. The council does not offer admission in medical / paramedical /Nursing/ Physiotherapy / anesthesia etc./ fashion course.
9. All students will have to stay in hostels. No exception for family or health reasons will be permitted.
10. Please note that applications will be considered only after it is verified and recommended by the High Commission of India.
11. Please note that your placement to a particular educational institution / University will depend on the availability of seats and the course that you are choosing. Therefore, before filling your three choices, you are advised to check the Institutions/Universities available for the discipline that you intend to study. Those applying for post-graduate and doctorate should check specialization and eligibility requirement with greater use. You may like to see a list of Institutions/ Universities where ICCR scholars are studying at present.
12. The last date for submitting the application online is 15 th February 2019 to allow processing by High Commission of India by 28 th February, 2019