South Indian Bank Scholarship
SIB Scholarship scheme - 2017
The South Indian Bank Ltd. under Corporate Social Responsibility invites application for scholarship from meritorious Undergraduate students belonging to economically backward families of Kerala
a) IMPORTANT DATES:
Online registration - opens on 31/08/2017
Online registration - closes on 17/10/2017
b) Number of students to receive scholarship from each district in Kerala: 5
Minimum Educational Qualification : The candidate should have passed 12th Standard from any Govt. Higher Secondary School in Kerala with total mark not less than 85% in academic year 2015-2016 or 2016-2017. (Students who have completed 12th Standard from Govt. aided schools or other recognised schools will NOT be considered)
Family income: Annual family income of all members should not exceed Rs. 100,000/-(Rupees One Lakh only)
Under graduate courses eligible for scholarship : B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, B.Pharm, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc(Agri), LLB and other 3 & 4 year full time under graduate courses. Students who got enrolled for the above mentioned courses during the year 2017-18 in Govt./Aided colleges in the state of Kerala are eligible. Students who are admitted to self financing colleges in Govt. quota during 2017 -18 and paying the same Govt. fees are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
e) SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT :
The Bank will pay/reimburse 100% of the tuition fees as per the fee structure to the selected students for seats allotted in the Government quota in Government and Aided colleges. An additional monthly allowance of Rs.4000/- towards hostel/subsistence cost will also be paid to the hostel authorities / SB account of the selected student for the entire duration of the regular course.
f) APPLICATION FEE: NIL , Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the scholarship.
g) HOW TO APPLY
Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
* Candidates can apply online through Bank's website www.southindianbank.com from 31.08.2017 to 17.10.2017.
* The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the same.
* There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the application.
* Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified
* Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload their photograph, 12th Standard mark list, Certificate in prescribed format signed by head of institution where currently studying and family income certificate issued by Village Officer . Candidates belonging to BPL families should upload BPL certificate issued by secretary of local body.
* If any of the parent has expired, corresponding death certificate to be uploaded.
* If any of the parent is differently abled, corresponding certificate to be uploaded.
For queries please contact: Our CSR Cell: 0487-2420020 (305).
For more details please refer the Website :
South Indian Bank Scholarship