Indian Regional Scholarships For Indian Students
The South Indian Bank Ltd. under Corporate Social Responsibility invites application for scholarship from meritorious Undergraduate students belonging to economically backward families of Kerala
The South Indian Bank Ltd. under it’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) invites applications under the third edition of ‘SIB Scholar’, a scholarship scheme for students belonging to financially challenged families, pursuing their Undergraduate courses in Kerala.
Online registration – opens on 19/11/2018
Online registration – closes on 05/12/2018
Number of students to receive scholarship from each District in Kerala: 5
(Total number of eligible students: 14 X 5 = 70)
Minimum Educational Qualification : The candidate should have passed 12th Standard from any Govt. Higher Secondary School in Kerala with minimum 85% marks in Academic Year 2016-2017 or 2017-2018. (Students who have completed 12th Standard from Govt. aided, CBSE/ICSE schools are NOT ELIGIBLE)
Family income : Annual family income should not exceed Rs. 100,000/-(Rupees One Lakh)
Under graduate courses eligible for scholarship : B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, B.Pharm, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc(Agri), LLB and other 3 to 5 year full time under graduate courses. Students who got enrolled for the above mentioned courses during the year 2018-19 in Govt./Aided colleges in the state of Kerala are eligible. Students who are admitted to self financing colleges in Govt. quota during 2018-19 and paying the same Govt. fees are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The Bank will pay/reimburse 100% of the tuition fees as per the fee structure to the selected students for seats allotted in the Government quota in Government and Aided colleges. An additional monthly allowance of Rs.4000/- towards hostel/subsistence cost will also be paid to the selected students for the entire duration of the regular course (excl. internship period, if any).
APPLICATION FEE: NIL
CANDIDATES MEETING THE STIPULATED NORMS ONLY NEED TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP.
1. Candidates can apply online through the link below from 19.11.2018 to 05.12.2018.
2. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the same.
3. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application.
4. Candidates making multiple registrations will be DISQUALIFIED
5. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload their photograph, 12th Standard mark list, Certificate in prescribed format signed by head of institution where currently studying and family income certificate issued by Village Officer. Candidates belonging to BPL families should upload BPL certificate issued by secretary of local body.
6. If any of the parent has expired, corresponding death certificate to be uploaded.
7. If any of the parent is differently abled, corresponding certificate to be uploaded.
– Recent passport size colour photograph.
– Background , preferably white.
– Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses not acceptable.
– Resolution: 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width).
– Size of the scanned image – not more than 50kb.
Uploaded certificates should be legible.
Size of each scanned certificate – not more than 300kb.
Scanned Image of certificate should be in pdf format only
Kindly retain a copy of the application for future reference.
Please note that physical copy of the Application need not be submitted.
1. Candidates will have to appear at a location and time specified by the bank for verification of identity and documents.
2. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being selected for the scholarship. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Application not fulfilling any of the above will be rejected. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection for scholarship shall be liable for withdrawal.
The access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy internet traffic. Hence, candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidate not being able to submit his/her application due to non-availability of internet or any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
South Indian Bank
CSR Cell, Customer Relations Department
Head Office, Thrissur
Contact Number: 0487-2420020 (Ext: 687, 689)
For more details please refer the Scholarship Publisher Website
Other Scholarships In India
Indian Regional Scholarships For Indian Students
Monash International Leadership Scholarship For Indian Students
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship For Indian Students
Slovenian Government Bilateral Scholarships For Indian Students