WISDOM Educational Foundation Scholarships
A Scholarship initiative for the children of Uday enrolled members appearing in exam of 10th / 12th std / Final Year of a 3 year graduation course conducted in 2017
* Only the children of Uday members are eligible for the Uday Vidyarthi Scholarship.
* Uday Vidyarthi Scholarship is valid only for a candidate who has passed the standard 10 / 12 / Final Year of a 3 year graduation course conducted for the year 2017
* The student should score 60% marks
* Basis specific evaluation criteria and checks only a select few will be awarded with Uday Vidyarthi Scholarship
* Uday Vidyarthi Scholarship offering is INR 5000 each for the meritorious student
* Uday Vidyarthi Scholarship certificate of appreciation for the meritorious student
To know more visit your nearest Mahindra Dealership / Service Centre or dial into our Relationship Centre at 1-800-209-6006 or give a missed call on 022 61981606
Please read this Terms of Service agreement (the “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Site (as defined below) constitutes your agreement to be bound by this Agreement.
* This scholarship is only for children of Uday enrolled members.
* Basis specific evaluation criteria and checks, on an average top 50 meritorious students from every state will be awarded and honoured with the Uday Vidyarthi Scholarship.
* This scholarship is only for the passed out students (boys & girls) of standard 10th/12th and final year students of a 3-year graduate course examination conducted in the year 2017.
* To be eligible for the scholarship, the students of class 10th/12th must hold a minimum of 60% in the final year examination, whereas, the students of 3-year graduate courses must hold a minimum 60% aggregate of 3 year final exams. The students will have to submit a copy of the mark-sheet of each semester.
* If the college/university is found to be in the fake/suspect list, the scholarship will be denied. The students of Polytechnic institutes are not eligible to apply.
* The application form has to be submitted along with the marks card which is attested and sent to the address mentioned in the form.
* Kindly drop the application form along with the envelope provided into any post box. You do not have to put any stamp on the envelope.
* If the school/college has a grade system, then the students have to get their marks and percentage duly signed by the school/college authorities.
* Kindly submit the application form in the envelope provided along with the form.
* The scholarship amount is Rs. 5,000 for Std. 10th/12th and final year students of a 3 year graduation course. However, the amount can change without any prior information.
* The scholarship amount will be awarded to the cheque bearer’s/account holder’s name as mentioned in the form / RTGS will be arranged whichever applicable.
* Kindly mention the cheque bearer’s name clearly for the scholarship amount to be awarded, in case your child wins the scholarship.
* This is an annual scholarship and will be given to students who have passed out of Std. 10th/12th/Final year of a 3 year graduation course in the year 2017.
* Only students who have cleared the exam in the first attempt will qualify. Repeaters will not be eligible for the scholarship.
* The students must be pass outs from a school under a recognised board or college.
* The last date to post the application form is 20th August, 2017. No entries will be accepted after 20th August, 2017.
* All the forms will have to be filled completely. Please note, if any form is incomplete, it could stand as a ground to disqualify the student from the scholarship.
* 2 passport size clear and colour photographs of the student will have to be submitted along with the application form.
* RC Book’s copy along with cancelled cheque/ Copy of the first page of the Bank Account Passbook is mandatory.
* Please do not forget to mention your Uday scheme code (present on the Uday membership card provided to you) and Chassis no.
* Please keep a photo copy (xerox) of the application form with you for future reference.
* For more details, kindly contact the Mahindra Relationship Centre @ 1800 209 6006 (Toll-free) or call on 022 61981606 to receive a call back.
* Alternatively, you can also get in touch with your nearest Mahindra dealership.
* Kindly co-operate with the agency during the verification process of your marks card.
* Mahindra & Mahindra reserves the rights to cross-check the application and the marks card provided.
* Mahindra & Mahindra reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the scholarship request at its sole discretion without stating any reason; no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
* Mahindra & Mahindra reserves the final rights to decide the scholarship for candidates based on marks.
* Mahindra & Mahindra is not involved in the verification process of the application form and marks card submitted.
The verification is carried out by an independent agency for a fair and uninterrupted process.
* In case of any disputes or differences in connection with the scholarship, the same shall be decided by the court of competent jurisdiction. The courts of Mumbai alone to the exclusion of all others shall have the jurisdiction to entertain and adjudicate any matter arising out of or in relation to the scholarship.
* Mahindra & Mahindra reserves the right to change the terms of the scholarship offered at any time and without notice.
* The winners will be intimated via registered post/courier/phone call/SMS. Kindly provide the correct and
functional mobile number to reach you.
Other Scholarships In India
WISDOM Educational Foundation Scholarships
Kerala State Young Scientist Awards
Vedica Scholars Programme For Women Admission 2019
Last Date : 15th November, 2018
Tata Trusts Scholarships 2018-2019 For Neuroscience, Speech Therapy, D.Ed and B.Ed