About Vahani Scholarship
Vahani Scholarship nurtures and funds individuals with exceptional and untapped capability to study at top Universities across India for an undergraduate degree.
The scholarship includes:
Full Financial Support
* A full tuition fee paid for an undergraduate degree course
* A stipend for laptop and study materials
* A round trip travel ticket
Pre-university: Intensive counselling consisting of personal skill development ; application guidance; leadership development;
During and post-university: internship opportunities; career counsellors; pairing with working professionals; mentorship by older students; internal guidance; get-togethers; workshops; debates ; English classes; computer classes; psychological counselling; cultural adjustment through training and exchange programmes
Selection and Award
* 30 candidates
* A balanced gender ratio
* Any fulltime under graduation course
Who can apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship is open for students studying in the 12th grade and who will appear for the Board Examination next year, who have scored 85% or above in 10th and 11th Board Examinations and are applying for an undergraduate degree in India.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply?
It is a merit cum mean scholarship, the applicant’s family annual income should be less than 1.5 lac per annum. The applicant should have scored 85% or above in the 11th standard and 10th Board Examination.
For Schools and NGOs
Applications are invited from residents of India. Schools, NGOs and Individual’s should register for the Vahani Scholarship Online Application. Each school can select up to five candidates, and we recommend there to be a balanced gender ratio.
How to Apply:
1. Our applications are submitted online. Firstly, go to the Vahani Application site and register online to begin your application.
2. Log In to fill the online application form. After successfully Logging In you will be redirected to the Dashboard where you can ‘Start Application’.
3. The form is divided into 5 sections :
a. Personal Details
b. Education Details
c. College Preferences
e. Signatures/Income Certificate (Documents)
4. If you have any questions, please contact us at info(at)vahanischolarship.com
The deadline for submitting the application is December 1st 2020
Please keep a note of the following:
* The candidate needs to read the Terms and Conditions and the application form carefully – complete all parts of the form.
* The candidate can fill the preferred sections and save it in case it cannot be completed in one go. The candidate can later sign in again with the registered ID and Password to complete the form. After filling all the sections correctly, the candidate has to save the final section and then submit the form. The candidate will receive an email on the registered email ID confirming the submission.
* The essay section in the form has to be filled by the candidate and candidate alone.
* Important: The candidate will be required to provide personal information, including information on the financial condition of his/her family.
Please email info(at)vahanischolarship.com for any query.
For more details please refer the Scholarship Publisher Website