NTPC Scholarship Scheme
About JSW UDAAN Scholarship for Under Graduate Courses (2019-2020)
Scholarship Name :JSW UDAAN Scholarship for Under Graduate Courses (2019-2020)
JSW UDAAN is a flagship scholarship programme of JSW Foundation.This scholarship program is designed for helping students residing near the various JSW plant locations who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. UDAAN scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for JSW employees and their children.
Qualification criteria : Minimum 50% in Class 12,
Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.Sc in Biotechnology
2) Course Name : B.Sc.(Nursing)-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing)
3) Course Name : B.V.Sc.-Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc)
4) Course Name : B.Sc.Agriculture.-Bachelor of Agriculture (BScAgri)
5) Course Name : B.F.A.-Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
6) Course Name : B.Sc in Environmental Science
7) Course Name : B.B.A.-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
8) Course Name : B.S.W.-Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
9) Course Name : B.J.-Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
10) Course Name : Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages
11) Course Name : B.Ed.-Bachelor of Education (BEd)
12) Course Name : B.H.M.-Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
13) Course Name : B.Architecture-Bachelor of Architecture (BArchitecture)
14) Course Name : Bachelor of Planning and Design
15) Course Name : B.Sc. (IT) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc IT)
Gender : All Gender
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
Financial Year 2019-2020
Start Date From 15/08/2019
Valid Upto 15/10/2019
Scholarship Amount (INR) 30000.00
1) Who should apply ?
Student pursuing Fulltime Under Graduate Degree courses
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
-B.Sc in Biotechnology
-Bsc in Nursing
-Bachelor of Veterinary science
-B.Sc in Agriculture
-Bachelor in Fine Arts
-B.Sc in Environmental Science
-Bachelor of Business Administration
-Bachelor in Social Work
-Bachelor of Journalism
-Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages
-Bachelor in Hotel Management
-Bachelor of Architecture
-Bachelor of Planning and Design
3) Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account ?
4) Any Preference to Caste ?
No (Open to all Students)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply
6) Any Preference will be given based on the location?
Yes, Students belonging from the nearby villages of the below mentioned JSW plant locations are only eligible
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
Total fees scholarship amount whichever is lower.
Certificate Instruction Document Required :-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
PAN No/Domicile certificate
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by JSW Foundation under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. All the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge
Contact Person : Rajdeep Mukherjee
For scheme related queries : vidyasaarathi(at)nsdl.co.in
For grievance related queries : vidyasaarathi(at)nsdl.co.in
For more information and Online Application refer the Official Scholarship Publisher
NTPC Scholarship Scheme
THE HINDU-HITACHI SCHOLARSHIPS In association with Hitachi Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, THE HINDU invites applications for scholarships for technical training […]
Sir Ratan Tata scholarships – Merit Scholarships & Exchange Scholarships
RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme