Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Girls
Please go through the Scheme and Instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form – “Scheme for the Award of Scholarships to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Fields ”
1. CCRT under the Ministry of Culture invites on-line applications from Indian nationals for the Award of Scholarships to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Fields for the year 2018-19 respectively. This Scheme seeks to give assistance to young artistes of outstanding promise for advanced training within India in the field of Indian Classical Music, Indian Classical Dance, Theatre, Mime, Visual art, Folk, Traditional and Indigenous Arts and Light Classical Music etc. The duration of scholarship will be two years. The nature of training will be determined in each case after taking into consideration the previous training and background of the scholar. Normally, it will be in the nature of advance training under a Guru/ Master or in a recognized institution. Consequent upon his/her selection, the Scholar will be required to undergo a rigorous training in the designated field. Such training will include minimum of three hours a day for practice alone apart from the time spent for acquiring knowledge of the theory of the subject/field concerned and also an appreciation of the related disciplines.
2. 400 Scholarships for financial year (2018-2019) will be awarded. Each selected scholar will be paid @ Rs. 5000/- per month for a period of two years to cover his/ her living expenses on traveling, books, art material or other equipment and tuition or training charges, if any.
3. Age will be reckoned as on 01st April 2018 for the year 2018-19, Age relaxation is not permissible.
4. 11th December, 2018 is the last date for the receipt of applications online.
5. CANDIDATE WHO HAS ALREADY AVAILED SCHOLARSHIP IN ANY FIELD UNDER THIS SCHEME CAN NOT APPLY AGAIN.
6. Candidates should have an adequate general education to pursue their training effectively. • Candidates must give evidence of their desire to make the pursuit of their training effectively.
* As the scholarships are meant for advanced training and not for beginners, candidates must have already acquired a degree of proficiency in the chosen field.
* The candidate should have undergone a minimum of 05 years training with their Guru/Institutes. The Certificate to this effect duly signed by the present Guru / Institute and former Guru/ Institute (if any) should be submitted along with the application.
* After selection under this Scheme, no request for change of Guru/Institute shall be entertained without prior permission of Ministry of Culture.
7. Application Procedure.
* Applications will be accepted online only. Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the online form. Incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected summarily and no further correspondence will be done/ entertained.
* The candidate must apply only in one subject/ field in which he/she is confident because only one scholarship could be availed under the Scheme. All applications of those, who apply in more than one subject/field would be rejected straight away.
* Each successful application will be allotted a unique enrollment number by the system. Candidate may refer to the number in their future correspondence with the CCRT or Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
* Applicant can access filled/submitted application after login again on CSMS portal i.e http://csms.nic.in. Select “Application Status” on Dashboard. Select Scheme and Financial year then Click on search. Application details will be displayed. Click on “Print Application” to print or download submitted application. It may be noted that
applicants will not get any further opportunity to edit the details after closing date of online application.
* The list of shortlisted candidates for the interview will be posted on CCRT’s website
* All the shortlisted candidates will be informed for the date, time and venue of the interview/performance and the documentary requirements on the e-mail address provided by them in their application(s). The candidate(s) are required to remember their e-mail ID and respective password. (Candidate must provide correct and accessible e-mail address so that he/she may be informed of the interview dates). Following documents are required to be produced in original at the time of interview:
* A copy of the online application form, with candidate’s photo and signature at the specified space.
* One self-attested copy of Education Qualifications (Degrees, Diplomas etc.), experiences etc.
* In the case of candidates applying for scholarship in the field of Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts, they are required to come with self-attested copies of 06 (six) photographs of the Original works. The minimum qualification for Visual Arts is Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or equivalent. An attested copy of the degree of BFA or equivalent is to submitted.
* In Sculpture and all other fields (Music, Dance, Theatre and Folk and Indigenous Art etc) no minimum educational qualification is prescribed.
* Xerox self attested copy of Date of Birth (DOB) certificate of the candidate/ applicant or self-attested copy of the Matriculation (School leaving certificate) or equivalent certificate or other admissible evidence of age. (Other than Horoscope).
* Certificate from the present Guru / Institute in the format given at Part ‘II’.
* As the scholarships are awarded for advance training, the candidates should have undergone a minimum of 5 years training with their Gurus/Institutes. The certificates to this effect duly signed by the present Guru/ Institute and former Guru/ Institute (if any) should be submitted along with the application.
* Any correction/cutting/overwriting in the Certificate of Guru/Institute will make the applicant ineligible for Scholarship.
* Bank account details of the applicant, duly attested by the Branch Manager of the Bank, in the format given at Part ‘III’[ Bank Authorization Letter].
* It is mandatory to submit all documents mentioned above at the time of interview. If the candidate fails to submit any of these documents, he/she will be ineligible for the interview or performance test.
* If the information furnished by the applicant is found to be forged/false it will make him/her ineligible for reimbursement of train fare and he/she would be barred from making any future applications for Scholarship, Fellowship or for any grant from the Ministry of Culture.
8. In case of any technical difficulties in submission of application on-line please contact NIC Cell, M/o Culture through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or on phone no. 011-23388601 (during week days only) .In case of any query related to eligibility, etc., please contact Director, CCRT, through email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or on Telephone Number 011-25309395/ 25309338 and Section Officer , S & F Section at phone no. 011- 24642157 and email@example.com
For more details please refer the Website : http://indiaculture.nic.in
Other Scholarships In India
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Girls
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship By Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd
G.H.Raisoni Scholarships For Boys 2016-17