AIIMS Rishikesh PG Diploma Courses
AIIMS Rishikesh PG Diploma Courses
About the AIIMS
An Act of Parliament in 2012 established All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh as an autonomous Institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By virtue of this Act, Institute grants its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. Degrees granted by Institute under All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized Medical qualifications for purpose of Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in first schedule of that Act, entitling holders to same privileges as those attached to equivalent awards from recognized Universities of India.
Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)
Diploma in Non-Invasive Cardiology
Diploma in Emergency Medicine
Diploma in Lab Medicine
Diploma in Obs. & Gynae. (DGO)
Diploma in Ophthalmology (D Opthal)
Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho)
Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
Diploma in Primary Care Psychiatry
Diploma in Respiratory Medicine (DRM)
Diploma in Medical Radio diagnosis (DMRD)
Diploma in Medical Radiotherapy (DMRT)
Diploma in Transfusion Medicine (DTM)
For medical graduates: A minimum of two academic years.
(1) All seats are sponsored seats only.
(2) Should be permanent employees of State or Central Government or Government Autonomous Institution or Defence Force and should be sponsored by Competent Government authority. No salary will be given by AIIMS, Rishikesh.
(3) Candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree recognised by MCI
(4) Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs/OBCs/EWSs.
(5) Waiver would be granted to candidates who can provide requisite NEET percentile scores(as mentioned in Page no. 5) will be exempted from Stage-I of Entrance Examination.
(6) Candidate must have completed MBBS Course earlier.
6. METHOD OF SELECTION
Selections for PG Diploma courses are made through
a) Theory Assessment
b) Departmental Assessment
Note: I) Final result will be available on Examination Section of Institutional website. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
II) Selected candidates are required to join on 01/03/2021 or before 15/03/2021. Last date of joining of selected candidates shall be 15 March 2021.
III) Last date for admission to PG Diploma Courses will be 31 March2021. In any circumstances, last date for admission will not be extended after 31 March 2021.
How to Apply
Apply online through our website: http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in or call us directly with your questions. Phone No.: 0135-2462932
IMPORTANT AT A GLANCE
1. Please fill Online Application carefully. It may not be possible to make changes after Registration as indicated.
2. Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Date of Birth and Community i.e. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/UR & PWD status after payment of application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
3. Other changes in online Registration/Application i.e. Nationality, sponsored to General, General to Sponsored etc. will NOT be permitted after 15.01.2021
4. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
• Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection. Applicants are required to check status through Registration Status of My Page after Login. 20.01.2021 Wednesday
• Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 25.01.2021 under any circumstances and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT Examination Section. 25.01.2021
• Last date for State Govt. to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to sponsored candidates for appearing in Diploma Course Entrance Examination for January 2021 session. 25.01.2021 Tuesday
• Admit Card on website. 28.01.2021 Thursday
• Stage I Examination 15.02.2021 Monday
• Stage II: Departmental Assessment 25.02.2021 Thursday
• Expected date of declaration of Result 27.02.2021 Saturday
Email ID: email@example.com
For more details refer the Official Website : http://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/