IGBC Green Design Competition 2018
The Competition is organised by The Poetry Society (India).
1. The Competition is open to resident and non-resident Indian poets and translators.
2. Members of the Governing Board and the Executive Committee of The Poetry Society (India) and the first prize-winners of previous All-India Poetry Competitions are not permitted to enter the Competition.
3. No Competitor may win more than one prize.
4. The Poems entered for the Competition will be read by a panel of eminent Indian poets who will select the prize-winning poems.
5. The decision of the judges will be final and The Poetry Society (India) will not enter into any correspondence about the results.
6. There will be six prizes awarded for entries in English and six prizes for entries in Hindi. Each category will have:
i. The first prize of Rs. 10,000/-
ii. The second prize of Rs. 5,000/-
iii. The third prize of Rs. 3,000/-
iv. Three commendation prizes of Rs. 1,000/- .
7. A list of prize-winners and the prize-winning poems will be uploaded on www.indianpoetry.org
1. The following procedure be followed for sending the entries:
a. A copy of each poem be sent through e-mail at email@example.com
b. Another copy of the same poem/s be sent in print/typed form through mail/courier along with the entry fee, cost of anthology and Entry Form duly filled in..
2. Each entry must be either a poem written in English or Hindi by the competitor or his/her translation into English or Hindi of a poem by any poet in any of the recognized Indian languages.
3. There will be an entry fee of Rs. 200 per poem. Competitors may submit as many poems as they wish to submit.
4. In case of submission of translated version of copyrighted poems in English or Hindi before submitting the poems, the translators should have obtained permission from the poets for the use of their poems for the Competition. Scanned copy/copies of the permission/s should be sent along with the entry/entries by e-mail and original copy/copies by post to The Poetry Society (India).
5. Each poem must be the unaided work of the author or translator and it must not have been previously published or broadcast, or hosted on the Web/blog.
6. If it has been found that the competitor has copied in full or part a poem of another poet or downloaded in full or part a poem of another poet from the Internet, and submitted as an entry to the All India Poetry Competition 2016, suitable/legal action can be taken against the competitor.
7. The maximum length of a poem should not exceed 45 lines.
8. Competitors may submit as many poems as they wish provided that each poem is accompanied by an entry fee of Rs. 200/- per poem.
9. The entry fee must be paid by a Demand Draft drawn on any bank in India and made payable to The Poetry Society (India) at New Delhi. Payments sent by outstation cheques, cash or money order will not be accepted.
10. Each packet / envelope addressed to The Secretary, The Poetry Society (India), L-67A, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 should contain:
i. Entry Form duly filled in;
ii. Poem/s in typed/printed form;
iii. Bank draft towards the Entry Fee at Rs. 200 per poem plus Rs. 200 towards cost of the anthology of the shortlisted poems. All payments can be sent in one demand draft.
11. Copies of poems submitted for the competition should also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Entries will be judged without the panel of judges knowing the identity of the competitors. Name of the poet should not be added to the text of the poem. The Poetry Society (India) will allot an identification number to each poem which has been received as an entry for the competition.
13. Receipt of an entry will be acknowledged by e-mail after the receipt of DD, Entry Form and poems by courier/post.
14. The worldwide copyright of each prize-winning or shortlisted poem, and of any other poem selected by the judges for special commendation will remain with the author, but The Poetry Society (India) shall have the unrestricted right to present the poem on television, radio or the stage, or to publish it at the time of the prize-giving, or at any time up to twelve months afterwards.
15 .All competitors shall be deemed to have read and accepted all the conditions of entry for the All-India Poetry Competition 2016 at the time of submission.
All the entries, along with the Entry Form should be sent to:
The Poetry Society (India) , L-67A, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017, India
On or before June 30, 2016 E-mail: email@example.com
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : http://www.indianpoetry.org/
IGBC Green Design Competition 2018
National Children Awards Logo Design Contest
Unified Council International English Olympiad For School Students
Logo Design Contest for Dream City