BE A PART OF NITI. BE A PART OF THE NEW INDIA
Last Date : 19.11.2019
About Hero Campus Challenge Season 5
Hero Campus Challenge Season 5, an initiative by Hero MotoCorp Limited, is an opportunity for the students to get a peek into the world of Hero and be a part of it, by working on Hero’s real business challenges.
These can be either particular problem-based challenges to choose a methodology to identify the top priorities for the organization or scenario planning exercises to settle on Hero’s long-term strategy.
Through HCC Season 5, Hero aims to understand diverse & unique perspectives and approaches toward scenario building/problem solving from some of the brilliant minds of the country, studying at India’s leading B-Schools and Engineering Colleges.
Participants are expected to analyze past trends and other disruptions from the present world while keeping in mind how it would impact Hero MotoCorp and present their out-of-the-box ideas accordingly.
* Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E students from Final and Pre-final year students from all IITs, NITs and other Engineering Colleges and M.E./M.Tech. students from all IITs and IISc Bangalore are eligible to participate.
* B-Schools: First-year and Final-year students from two year MBA/PGDM programs are eligible to apply.
* Students must register in a team of 3.
* All members of a team should be from the same Institute.
* A team can consist of Final-year or Pre-Final year or both year students, irrespective of the specialization.
* A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
* Only full-time B-School and Engineering students can participate in HCC Season 5.
* There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute.
Round 1: Online Assessment
* All registered teams need to take a 25-minute online quiz with 20 MCQ questions.
* Teams will be given a 24-hour window on 10th November 2019 to take the quiz. The earlier you start, the better!
* Every team will get only one opportunity to take the assessment. If you have taken it once anytime during the assessment window, then you won’t be allowed to re-take it.
* Teams need to take the assessment through the login that was used to register the team. All team members shall sit together to take the quiz.
* Participants will be assessed based on questions on Critical Reasoning, Logical Ability, and Analytics.
* Teams will be scored on all the questions equally.
Round 2: Idea Elevator Video Pitch Submission
* All shortlisted teams from both the tracks will be informed about the respective challenge statements on 11th November 2019.
* Teams will be required to submit a 1-slider PPT of their proposed solution in the prescribed format.
* Teams are also required to submit a 60-90 seconds video describing their idea along with the PPT.
* Teams must keep in mind the ease of implementation of the solution in the current scenario and NOT consider the futuristic scenarios while working on the case study.
* The last day of submission of entries will be 17th November 2019, 11:59 PM.
* All the teams are requested to submit their entries a few hours before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
* Besides, the teams would be able to view and change their submissions anytime before the submission deadline. Hence, we would recommend the teams to make their submission at the earliest.
Round 3: Virtual Presentation
* Teams shortlisted for Round 3 (from both the tracks) need to submit their detailed presentation before the start of this round.
* Teams will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Hero MotoCorp Limited.
* Each team will get 10 minutes to present and 5 mins for Q&A (A total of 15 minutes).
* All the important details will be shared with the shortlisted teams via email.
* Top 10 National Finalists, 5 teams per track, will move ahead for Mentorship and the Grand Finale.
* Each shortlisted team will be assigned a mentor from Hero MotoCorp’s Senior Leadership for guidance, prior to the
Grand Finale. This will also help the teams shape up their final presentations.
* All National Finalists will be invited to New Delhi for the Grand Finale which will be a two-day event.
* The Grand Finale of HCC Season 5 will be telecasted on CNBC TV18 and will have mention of all 10 National Finalist teams.
* On Day 1, teams will get an opportunity to visit the Garden Factory of Hero MotoCorp to gain insights into the business.
* On Day 2, teams will present to the Jury Members.
* Winners and Runners-Up will be announced towards the end of Day 2 for both the tracks separately.
* Finalist teams will be given 8 minutes to present followed by a 7-minute Q&A round from the panel and audience in the Grand Finale.
* National Winners and Runners-up from both the tracks; Business and Engineering will recieve Pre-Placement Interviews(PPIs) from Hero MotoCorp.
Registration Deadline : 9 Nov’19, 11:59 PM IST
Online Assessment Start Date : 10 Nov’19, 12:00 AM IST
Idea Elevator Pitch Submission Deadline : 17 Nov’19, 11:59 PM IST
Virtual Presentation Submission Deadline : 15 Dec’19, 11:59 PM IST
* Results for each knockout round would be displayed on herocampuschallenge.com and confirmation mail to successful teams would be sent to email ids mentioned by teams during registrations.
* Each team can upload only one submission, the size of which should not exceed 20 MB.
* Each team needs to upload the submission for each qualified stage within the time schedule defined by Hero MotoCorp Limited.
* Only the team leader of each team will be able to upload, view and change the submission before the submission deadline.
* Each team has to go through the Terms & Conditions before registering for HCC Season 5.
* The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event:
* All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity & final judgments will be with Hero Motocorp Limited.
* The format, structure and timeline of events are subject to change.
* If a team fails to upload their submission within the prescribed timeline, Hero MotoCorp Limited holds the right to disqualify the team from the competition.
* All your ideas/solutions submitted for HCC Season 5 will be the property of HMCL.
* The holding of the Hero Campus Challenge Season 5 is subject to normal force majeure conditions.
* Disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi only
For more details please refer http://herocampuschallenge.com/
BE A PART OF NITI. BE A PART OF THE NEW INDIA
Last Date : 19.11.2019
The Adobe Creativity Challenge Contest
Eligibility : This contest is open only for CBSE affiliated schools. Students from classes 6th to 12th can participate
Last Date : 20.11.2019
Paragraph Writing Contest on Ideas on Constructive works of Mahatma Gandhi – Topic : Role of Students in Nation building
Last Date : 28.11.2019
Andreu World International Design Contest 2019
Eligibility : The competition is open to both to design students and to professionals , without age limit.
Last date : 29.11.2019