NSDL e-Gov Scholarship Scheme for Cyber Security Course
About National Atmospheric Research Laboratory NARL Junior Research Fellow-JRF
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) is a centre of excellence engaged in carrying out front ranking research in atmospheric sciences and associated technology developments. It provides unique opportunity for conducting experiments and/or numerical modelling in various fields of atmospheric sciences, viz., aerosols and trace gases, clouds and precipitation processes, middle atmospheric structure and dynamics and ionospheric plasma processes and space weather impacts. NARL is equipped with a variety of sophisticated instruments like, radar and lidars, airglow instruments, GPS sonde, microwave radiometer, GNSS receiver networks, instrumented towers, climate observatory and a high-performance computer for modelling work.
NARL invites online applications for the post of JRF as follows :
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Positions : 13
(a) First class (60%) or equivalent grade in postGraduate degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/Space Physics /Meteorology
First Class (60%) or equivalent grade in M.E./M. Tech or equivalent post graduate degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Signal processing/Remote Sensing/Optical Engineering/ Photonics/Instrumentation And
(b) Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST
For 1st & 2nd years : Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA
For the subsequent years : Rs. 35,000/- per month + HRA
1. Those who have appeared for the final year examinations are also eligible to apply. They, however, need to produce final P.G. degree certificate at the time of interview.
2. All the above positions are on purely temporary basis only.
3. Age limit: Less than 28 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications (relaxation of five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates). Ex-Servicemen and Persons With Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
4. Selection Process: Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience do not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Test/Interview. A duly constituted screening committee shall screen the applications received for the post. The Laboratory reserves the right to call for Interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
5. The Candidates who are already employed under Central /State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Organizations should send their printed on-line application invariably followed-up with a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer concerned.
6. The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the last date of submitting the online application on the website : 22.07.2019.
7. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are required to produce a copy of the certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified Authority at the time of interview. A person who wants to avail benefit of PWD reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Degree of disability for reservation : only such person would be eligible for reservation in services / posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability.
8. The decision of NARL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of interview, will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or agency on behalf of the candidate.
a) Candidates must apply Online through the website www.narl.gov.in. The site will remain open from 29.06.2019 (10:00 Hrs) to 22.07.2019 (17:30 Hrs) for submission of online application. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and would be summarily rejected.
b) Candidate has to personally upload his/her Certificates of Academic qualifications/Awards/ Scholarship / Official Appreciation / Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies.
c) After submission, a printed copy of the online application duly signed along with self-attested copies of certificates (including, age proof, qualifying degree, NET/GATE/JEST/JAM certificate and caste certificate (if applicable)) should be sent to THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, NATIONAL ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH LABORATORY, P.B.No. 123, S.V. UNIVERSITY P O, TIRUPATI – 517502, A.P. so as to reach before 29th July, 2019 by ‘ordinary post’ only failing which the application will not be considered.. Applications should be sent in a cover superscribed
“APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF _______________ CODE No. ____”.
10. OTHER CONDITIONS / INSTRUCTIONS :
a) Candidates attending the interview for JRF position will be reimbursed Sleeper class fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he/she actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less.
b) The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements of the Organisation.
c) Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted online, at the time of interview. If any information furnished online is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
d) NARL reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
e) Only Indian nationals need to apply.
f) No interim correspondence will be entertained.
g) Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
h) Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details refer the Official Website : https://www.narl.gov.in/
NARL Online Application Form for the post of JRF – Visit
other Fellowships In India
NSDL e-Gov Scholarship Scheme for Cyber Security Course
The FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship 2017-2018 For Indian Students
University of Kent – The GREAT Scholarship For Indian Students
Australia Awards – Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships For Indian Students