Flinders University – Australian Government Research Training Program – AGRTP Scholarship – International
Last Date : 07.08.2020
About Newton Bhabha Fund PhD Placement Programme 2020
The Newton-Bhabha Fund is offering the opportunity for UK and Indian PhD scholars to spend a period of their study (up to two to four months) in Indian and UK higher education institutions, to take place between April 2021 and December 2021.
On behalf of the Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy, United Kingdom (UK) and the Ministry of Science and Technology, India, British Council India, the Department of Science and Technology (DST), the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) are pleased to invite applications for funding to support short-term PhD placements between UK and Indian institutions.
The aims of the programme are:
* Develop individual capacity through international training and development opportunities.
* Increase the number of highly trained researchers in the UK and India with international experience, able to contribute to the absorptive capacity for research and innovation and thus bring about economic and social benefits.
* Build cultural understanding and foster long-term sustainable research collaborations.
* Develop international joint training pathways.
* Increase awareness of the research strengths of the UK and India.
In UK, the scheme is open only for UK scholars pursuing their PhD at a UK higher education institution. Please see the list of eligible UK institutions in the downloads section below.
In India, the scheme is open only for Indian PhD scholars enrolled at Indian higher education institutions with the following criteria:
* INSPIRE PhD Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) of Batch 2017 are eligible to apply for STEM and Life Sciences subjects.
* PhD Scholars (other than INSPIRE Fellows) pursuing a PhD in mid second or third year of Life Sciences are eligible to apply.
* ICSSR Doctoral Fellows or registered PhD scholars (full time) studying in second or third year of Social Sciences are eligible to apply.
Please refer to the call guidelines (in the downloads section below) for full details.
* Deadline for receipt of applications: 16 August 2020 16:00, hrs UK time (20.30 hrs India time)
* Results announced in November 2020
* Placements to take place between: April 2021 to December 2021
For more informations visit the Official Website
Other Fellowships In India
Last Date : 07.08.2020
Scholarship Provider: Dr. Reddys Foundation
Scholarships For : Girl Students only
Last Date : 15.08.2020
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2021
Scholarships For Undergraduate Students, College of Technology Students and Specialized Training College Students
Last Date : 17.08.2020
IIHMR University Jaipur Late Shri PD Agarwal Scholarship
Last date : 20.08.2020