Goa University notifies MBA (Financial Services) Admission for 2020-22 Session
Goa University MBA (FS) Admission 2020 – Goa University, Goa Business School invites application for admission to MBA (Financial Services) for the Academic Year 2020-22.
Course offered by Goa Business School MBA (Finance Services) is of Four Semesters (2 years) duration with two months Summer Training and One Semester of Corporate Internship with an intake of 60 students.
Goa University MBA (FS) Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13th December 2019
- GU ART Round-I: 05th January 2020; 12th January 2020; 19th January 2020
- GU-ART Round II: 07th March 2020 & 08th March 2020
- Declaration of Result of GU-ART Round I: 24th January 2020
Courses Offered by the Dept. of Commerce
- MBA (Financial Services): Four Semesters of 2 years duration with Two months Summer Training and One Semester of Corporate Internship with an intake of 60 students
No. of Seats & Reservations
- The total number of seats available in MBA (Financial Services) course is 60 of which seats are reserved for SC, ST and OBC categories as per the directives of UGC and the guidelines of Government of Goa.
- Total No. of Seats- 60 [SC-1; ST-7;OBC-16; Differently Abled-2; Other Indian Universities-2; Wards of Ex-Serviceman-1]
- In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are not found in any one of the above categories, the shortfall will be made good by admitting students from general category. 15% supernumerary seats are available for foreign students out of which 5% seats are earmarked for children of Indian workers in Gulf and one seat in each Programme is reserved for Kashmiri migrants.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa University MBA (FS) Admission 2020
- To be eligible for admission to MBA (FS) Programme a candidate shall be required to be a Graduate in any stream with 50% aggregate marks, including Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Management and Professionals like CS, CA, ICWA, CMA, CAIIB and CFA, who have completed their graduation from Goa University or any other recognized University in India or abroad are eligible to apply for the course.
- Reservation of seats shall be in accordance with the directives of the Government of Goa and as adopted by Goa University. A candidate applying for admission under these categories shall be required to submit a valid certificate to that effect, issued by the Officer of the rank of the Deputy Collector or any other authorized Officer as notified by the State Government.
- The Merit List shall be prepared based on the score obtained by the candidate at the Entrance Test (Goa University – Admission Ranking Test) for admission to the programme.
Entrance Test Modalities
- The duration of the entrance test shall be 1 ½ hours and will consist of 50 multiple choice questions carrying 2 marks each. Four choices will be provided for each question and each correctly answered question will carry 2 marks with a negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
- An objective multiple choice test will be conducted covering following areas:
- Section I Awareness on Indian Economy – 15 Questions
- Section II General Knowledge – 15 Questions
- Section III Logical Reasoning & Numerical Ability – 20 Questions
- Total – 50 Questions
- Tuition Fee: Rs 1,13,680/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs 1,13,680/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
- Registration Fee: Rs.1050/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs.2,760/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
- Gym, Student Union, ID Card: Rs.495/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs.495/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
- Lab Fee/Computer Fee: Rs.935/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs.935/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
- Student Aid Fund: Rs.140/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs.140/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
- Annual Internet Fee: Rs.525/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs.525/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
- Library Annual Fee: Rs.540/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs.540/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
- Caution Deposit (Refundable): Rs.2030/- (Goa Univ. Candidates) & Rs.2030/- (Other Univ. Candidates)
Goa University MBA (FS) Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application process is through online mode only. Interested candidates may visit Goa University website www.unigoa.ac.in
- GU-ART MBA (FS) has released the application form on the official website. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing dates.
- Fill all the relevant information correctly, as any incomplete/incorrect information may lead to rejection of the form.
- Mode of Payment: Credit Card/Debit Card/Online Banking
- General Category Except MBA (FS) – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST category [Except MBA (FS)] – Rs. 300/-
- General Category (for MBA) – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST category for MBA (FS) – Rs. 500/-
- For more information, please visit official website www.unigoa.ac.in
Goa University, Goa
Goa Business School, GOA UNIVERSITY, Taleigao Plateau Goa, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or contact 8669609021, Website www.unigoa.ac.in