Sweans Digital Marketing Scholarship 2017 by Sweans Technologies
The Department is fully committed to the highest standard of excellence and transparency in providing the benefits to the people belonging to SC’s/ST’s/OBC’s/Minorities. Number of schemes are being implemented by Govt. of NCT of Delhi for socio-economic development of residents of Delhi belonging to SC’s/ST’s/OBC’s/Minorities.Name of the schemes implemented amount of financial assistance given under the schemes and conditions laid down therein which are to be completed by the applicant, name and telephone number of the officers of the department dealing with the various schemes is given in the last. Format of the application form is published in the newspapers alongwith advertisement of the schemes.
1. Reimbursement of Tuition Fees for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students of class I to XII studying in recognised private
2. Financial assistance for purchase of stationery to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students of class I to XII studying in
Government Schools/recognized school of Delhi
3. Scholarship/Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students for class I to XII studying in Government Schools/recognized schools of Delhi
4. Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority students studying in recognised Colleges/Professional/Technical Institutions.
5. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
6. Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
7. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Students belonging to Scheduled Caste studying in Classes IX & X
8. Post Matric Scholarship for SC students
1. Applicants can apply online through E-district Portal of NIC Delhi i.e. www.edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. All required documents are to be uploaded on portal.
2. Scholarship is available to all SC students whose parents/ guardians income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh per annum who are pursuing post matriculation/post secondary (college/university) level studies in Govt. Recognized institution.
3. Upload all relevant documents like aadhaar, Bank details, previous year Mark sheet, original fee receipts, fee structure, income certificate & caste certificate.
4. All the children of same family/parents are also eligible subject to the income limit of the parents. Students availing any other scholarship/stipend such as merit scholarship will not be eligible for the scholarship.
5. A certificate from the institution to the effect that the student is not getting any other scholarship/stipend.
6. Date of admission in the course/commencement of class and completion of course.
7. Upload a copy of certificate, Diploma, Degree etc. in respect of all previous examination passed.
8. Income certificate issued from the office of SDM of Delhi valid on the date of submission of application should be uploaded on the portal.
9. For Institutes situated outside Delhi, the Institute Verification page and parent/guardian verification page should be uploaded by the applicant on E-district portal.
10. Upload a copy of Caste certificate issued by the Govt. of NCT of NCT of Delhi.
11. Incomplete application will be treated as cancelled without giving any information.
12. Hostel rent will be given as per guide lines of the scheme.
13. Fee structure should be on the official letter head of concerned institute with stamp and signature of head of institute.
14. Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I.Sc. After I.A. or B.Com. After B.A. or M.A. in other subject will not be eligible.
15. Students who, after having complete their educational career in one professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible. From the academic year 1980-81, studies in two professional courses are allowed.
16. Scholars will be paid enrolment/registration, tuition, games, Union, Library, Magazine, Medical Examination and such other fees compulsorily payable by the scholar to the institution or University/Board. Refundable deposits like caution money, security deposit will, however, be excluded.
17. Follow the guidelines of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. Of India.
18. Bank account of the student should be seeded with his/her Aadhaar.
19. All eligible Scheduled Caste candidates will be given scholarship as prescribed in this scheme.
20. Guidelines of the scholarship scheme also available on the official website of the department i.e. www.scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in.
i. The applicants should read guidelines of the scholarship scheme carefully before choosing the scheme as per their eligibility criteria of the student, available on the official website of the department i.e.
ii. Student may not opt any centrally sponsored scholarship scheme with the state funded scheme.
iii. Before applying on line on the portal, student must keep educational documents, caste certificate, income certificate issued by competent authority of Delhi valid on the date of submission of application, copy of bank pass book of student, fee receipts for the academic year 2018- 19, Aadhaar number of student and passport size photograph of student.
iv. Applicant should fill in amount of fees as per receipts uploaded on the portal.
v. The applicant must check all filled in details with available documents, before finally submitting the online application on the portal. The acknowledgement receipt must be kept safely for future references.
vi. The applicant must ensure that bank details of student should be filled; bank account must be active and seeded with Aadhaar.
vii. The students who have registered for scholarship for the F.Y. 2017-18 on E-district portal, may opt for renewal cases by simply entering the previous Application ID and do updation as per present class.
viii. Applicant should mention their active mobile number, so that updated status may be communicated to them.
ix. Student/applicant will be responsible for filling incorrect/ incomplete information on the portal.
x. System generated Login ID should be kept safely by the applicant for monitoring of their application on the e-district portal and future references.
* Residence Proof
* Aadhaar Card
* Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
* Income Certificate (If applicable)
* Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
* Previous Class Mark Sheet
* Fee Structure (If applicable)
* Fee Receipt (If applicable)
* Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
Other Scholarships In India
Sweans Digital Marketing Scholarship 2017 by Sweans Technologies
Combined Counselling Board (India) CCB Scholarship Scheme
NSDL e-Gov Scholarship Scheme for Cyber Security Course
The FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship 2017-2018 For Indian Students