NTPC Scholarship Scheme
About United Nations Development Programme Graphic Design Internship
Location : New Delhi India, INDIA
Application Deadline : 16-Mar-21 (Midnight New York, USA)
Time left : 6d 22h 13m
Additional Category : Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction
Type of Contract : Internship
Post Level : Intern
Languages Required : English
Starting Date (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) : 18-Mar-2021
Duration of Initial Contract : 6 months
Expected Duration of Assignment : 6 months
UNDP works in more than 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty and the reduction of inequalities, poverty and exclusion while protecting the planet. UNDP helps countries develop strong policies, skills, partnerships and institutions so they can sustain a multidimensional level of progress that extends beyond economic gains. UNDP has worked in India since 1951 in almost all areas of human development, from systems and institutional strengthening to inclusive growth and sustainable livelihoods, as well as sustainable energy, environment and resilience.
UNDP India is working to its best ability to support various Ministries, donors, partners, projects and state teams across the country on communication, engagement and media initiatives. In order to ensure effective and timely communication and engagements with a wide range of stakeholders and audiences, UNDP India will need to create a series of collateral packages. In addition to this, UNDP India needs to focus on enhancing its brand visibility through its various communication initiatives. Keeping these critical requirements in mind, the UNDP Communications unit plans to an intern to strengthen India CO communications.
The intern will be responsible for developing high quality content and will be responsible for adapting, editing, et al, of communication products for dissemination through project and state teams.
Under the guidance of Communications Officer, NRM & Biodiversity, UNDP India the intern is expected to:
* Create engaging digital/print content, including graphics, brochure, publications, Gifs, posts, stories, etc.
* Create social media designs according to platforms and experiment with thumbstoppers
* Provide assistance to the state/project team with designing collaterals;
* Support the team to prepare short write up/communication for dissemination;
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations, visual representations, infographics as required;
* Support in planning and curation of events and campaigns.
* Work with the team to ideate and design communication collaterals
* Any other task as advised by the team
* Strong sense of collaborative work, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Keen attention to detail;
* Excellent designing skills;
* Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise;
* Is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda;
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
(a) Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
(b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
(c) Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
(d) Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
* Ability to generate design collaterals with quick turnaround time
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier, Final Cut and/or other tools used for graphic design.
* Good skills in video editing, basic knowledge of motion graphic design is a plus.
* Basic understanding of current affairs and interest in development challenges
* Experience in writing blogs, features, articles would be an asset.
* Good team player and ability to adapt to change in work environment
Language Requirements: Fluency in English, while understanding of Hindi is desirable.
For more details and APPLICATION PROCEDURE refer the Official Publisher:
Other Internships In India
NTPC Scholarship Scheme
THE HINDU-HITACHI SCHOLARSHIPS In association with Hitachi Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, THE HINDU invites applications for scholarships for technical training […]
Sir Ratan Tata scholarships – Merit Scholarships & Exchange Scholarships
RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme