JNTU M.Tech and MBA Admissions 2020
JNTU M.Tech and MBA Admissions 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Part Time Post Graduate(PTPG) Programs in M.Tech and MBA, 3 years duration, offered by JNTUH, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for the academic year 2020-21.
M.Tech. / M.B.A. Part Time Programs (3 years duration) offered in the Academic year 2020-21:
1 M.Tech. (Electrical Power Engg.) 30
2 M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering) 30
3 M.Tech. (Energy Systems) 30
4 M.Tech. (Systems & Signal Processing) 30
5 M.Tech. (Computer Science) 30
6 M.Tech. (Industrial Metallurgy) 30
7 M.Tech. (Bio Technology) 30
8 M.Tech. (Environmental Management) 30
9 M.B.A. (HR/Finance/Marketing/Entrepreneurship) 30
1. Admissions will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test conducted by JNT University Hyderabad.
2. For part time programs candidates must be employed on regular service basis in and around Hyderabad with experience of at least one year as on last date of submission of application form after acquiring the prescribed qualifications. Along with the application, the candidate has to enclose original work experience certificate on organization’s letter head with phone no. and Email ID of issuing authority.
3. General Information: Eligibility Criteria for each program, intake, application form, information to candidates, fee details, registration charges, syllabus for entrance test are available on JNTUH web site www.jntuh.ac.in . The time table for entrance test will be notified on the University website www.jntuh.ac.in . at later date.
4. Separate application has to be submitted for each program if candidate is willing to apply for more than one program.
Last date for submission of Application forms : 24.09.2020
Application Forms : 30.09.2020 with late fee of Rs.1000/-
Dates of Entrance Test : Will be notified later
1 M.Tech. (Electrical Power Engineering.) JNTU CEH 30 B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electrical Engg. or Equivalent
2 M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering) JNTU CEH 30 B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical Engg. / Automobile Engg. / Mechanical Engg. (Mechatronics)/Aeronautical Engineering (or) equivalent
3. M.Tech. (Energy Systems) JNTU CEH 30 B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical Engg. / EEE / Chemical / Aeronautical / Automobile / Mechanical (Production) / Mechanical (Mechatronics) / Metallurgy/Metallurgy & Material Tech. / Agriculture Engg./ Mining Engg./Mining Machinery (or) equivalent.
4 M.Tech. (Systems & Signal Processing) JNTU CEH 30 B.E./B.Tech. in ECE / AMIE in ECE / AMIE (Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.) /AMIETE (Electronics & Telematics Engg.)
Note : M.Sc. (Electronics) is not eligible
5 M.Tech.(Computer Science) JNTU CEH 30 B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in CSE/CSIT/Electronics & Computers Engg. / IT & Computer Science and Systems Engineering. Equivalent (or ) MCA
6 M.Tech.(Industrial Metallurgy) JNTU CEH 30 B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Metallurgy /Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg./Industrial Engg./Mechanical (Production) / Production Engg./Industrial and Production Engg. (or) equivalent. Metallurgical and materials Engg.
7. M.Tech.(Bio Technology) JNTUH IST 30 B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE: Chemical Engg. / BioTechnology / Biochemical Engg. / Bioinformatics / Industrial Biotechnology / Agricultural Engg. (or) Genetic Engineering M.Sc. in Env.Sciences / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Micro Biology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / B.V.Sc / M.B.B.S. / B.D.S /.B Pharmacy / Food Technology
8. M.Tech. (Environmental Management) JNTUH IST 30 Graduate in Engg. / Tech.(only in the branches of Civil / Biotechnology / Mechanical / Environmental and Chemical Engg.) / Medicine / Agriculture / Veterinary Science /Pharmacy/ Fisheries / Animal Husbandry / Horticulture. Or Post Graduate in Physics / Chemistry / Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biotechnology.Bioinformatics etc.) / Environmental Sciences / Earth Science / Atmospheric Science / Geology or MCA with graduation in Sciences.
9. MBA (HR/Finance/Marketing/ Entrepreneurship) JNTUH SMS 30 Any Bachelor’s degree of not less than 3 years duration
EMPLOYMENT: For the above programs candidates must be employed on regular service basis in and around Hyderabad and who have an experience of at least one year as on last date of submission of application form after acquiring the prescribed qualifications. Along with the application the candidate has to submit original working experience certificate on organization’s letter head with phone no. and Email ID of issuing authority.
Admission will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test only to be conducted by JNTUH at Hyderabad. Qualified candidates will be called for admission based on merit list. The Entrance Test is one-hour duration and consists of 60 objective type of questions. Syllabus for entrance test, program wise, is enclosed. In case the candidates secure equal marks in the Entrance
Test, age will be considered and elder candidate will be given priority. Merit list will be displayed on JNTUH website only, there will be no separate communication in this regard.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKETS: The Hall Ticket along with entrance schedule and necessary instructions will be made available on JNTUH website www.jntuh.ac.in at least one week before the commencement of entrance tests. The candidates have to download the Hall Ticket and affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one in the Application) in the space provided and itself attested. Without the Hall Ticket (with self attested photograph), the candidate is not allowed to appear for entrance test.
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD – 500 085, TELANGANA
For more details refer the Official Website : https://jntuh.ac.in/