Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships 2017- 2018
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP
On-line applications are invited from the students for the award of merit scholarship for the year 2017-18 under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education.
Rashtritya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), New Delhi established under the auspices of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, invites on-line application from the regular students studying Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a main or optional subject in any recognized Sanskrit Pathashala / Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya / Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya in Traditional Stream or School / College / University in Modern Stream pursuing Purva-Madhyama(1st year) / 9th standard, Purva Madhyama(2nd year) / 10th standard, Uttar-Madhyama / Prakshastri(1st year) / 11th standard, Uttar Madhyama / Prakshastri(2 nd year)/ 12th standard, Shastri/ B.A (1st/2nd/3rd year), Acharya / M.A(1st/2nd year), Vidyawaridhi/Ph.D. or equivalent for the purpose of award of Scholarship to its students under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education. For more details visit Sansthan's website at www.sanskrit.nic.in or www.scholarship.rsks.in. Please note that number of scholarships will be depended upon availability of the funds and the list of awardees will be prepared based on a cut-off percentage of marks obtained by the students.
Only on-line application will be accepted. No need of sending any documents by post or other means.
Starting and closing dates of on-line registration of Institutions and applications of the students are given as under:-
Steps - Description - Specific dates
All educational institutions to be got registered on-line or for profile updation at www.sanskrit.nic.in or www.scholarship.rsks.in (details of registered institutions will be activated by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan after due verification within a week of registration. All such activated institutions will only be available in the drop-down menu of the students' Scholarship On-line Application)
Starting date of online registration 27.07.2017 & Closing date of online registration 30.08.2017
After activation of the relevant institution, student can login and apply for scholarship in On-line application at www.sanskrit.nic.in or www.scholarship.rsks.in
Starting date of online application 30.07.2017 & Closing date of online application 10.09.2017
Eligibility criteria for scholarship is as follows :-
1. Student must have obtained the following percentage of marks or equivalent grade in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit and in aggregate (all subjects) in the required qualifying examination :-
General Category - 60% Other backward Category - 55% S.C/S.T/Divine Body Category - 50%
2. Student should also pursue Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit in the current academic year.
For on-line application, the following scanned documents need to be uploaded in the appropriate place:-
* The relevant mark-sheet (for details please visit www.scholarship.rsks.in)
* The bank pass-book details where the applicant has an account in his/her name ( the first page of the passbook where details along with the photograph is available)
* Aadhar card of the applicant.
* Caste/Category certificate of reserved category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C/Divine Body) from the appropriate authority in the name of the applicant.
* Bank account should be linked with Aadhar number.
* He/ She should not be a recipient of any other Scholarship /Stipends during the academic year.
* All the applications sent before the issuance of the circular/notice will not be considered.
* The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan reserves the right to make such changes in the terms and conditions as it may considered necessary .The Sansthan also reserves the right to reject an application after due scrutiny .The decision of the Sansthan in this regard will be final and binding.
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships
Procedure for the submission of Application refer : http://www.scholarship.rsks.in
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships