NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering
NGS Scholarship (NGSS) : The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
* Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer's contribution rate set by CPF
S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
S$3,000 for International students
Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
* Other allowances include
* computer allowance
* book allowance
* conference allowance.
Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
* Opens worldwide.
* Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
* Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
* GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is NOT acceptable.
* TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
Students are not eligible for the President's Graduate Fellowship (PGF).
Award is renewable, subject to satisfactory academic performance of CAP = 3.8 at the end of every semester.
NGS members in NUS and Duke-NUS in integrated research programmes.
Click here to apply online*. All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
* ONLY Online Applications are accepted. For instructions and application procedures, please click here.
For further queries about the NGS Scholarship, please contact Ms Anu at +65-6516 1480. Her email address is email@example.com .
Closing Date for Application
opens on 30 March 2016 - closes on 15 May 2016
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : NGS Scholarship