Forthcoming Entrance Test's In India
Entrance Test's Near Future
Send Your Test's to : info(at)scholarshipsinindia.com
Entrance Test Track
Forthcoming Entrance Test's In India
* CSIR - COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH JOINT CSIR-UGC TEST FOR JRF/LS (NET) SCHEDULED ON 22.12.2013 - It is informed to candidates who have applied for Joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF/LS (NET) scheduled on 22nd December, 2013 that the list of candidates registered for the test shall be available on CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdq.res.in from 20th November, 2013 onwards More Details.. Joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF/LS (NET) Examination
* UPSC - Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants) Examination 2013 - The Union Public Service Commission will hold an Examination on 20th October, 2013 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP). The examination will be held at various centres across the country. More Details.. Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants) Examination
* Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology - IICPT Entrance Test : The Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT), Thanjavur, under the Union government, has invited applications for admission to its B.Tech., M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes in Food Process Engineering and an M.Tech. course in Food Science and Technology, affiliated to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore. Food processing is a sunrise sector, and hence great opportunities exist for employment, self-employment and higher education. Admission to the B.Tech. course is based on the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and the entrance examination marks. The entrance examination will be held in Thrissur, Thanjavur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Pune, Bhubaneswar and Guwahati on June 23. Those who have passed Plus Two with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry scoring 55 per cent marks in each subject (50 per cent for those belonging to the Other Backward Classes and pass marks for those belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes) may apply. Those who have a B.Tech. degree in disciplines such as Food Process Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Food Science and Technology, Postharvest Technology and Agricultural Process Engineering with 70 per cent marks in aggregate and having proven knowledge in Mathematics may apply for the M.Tech. course in Food Process Engineering. For the M.Tech. course in Food Science and Technology, applicants should have passed a four-year degree course in disciplines such as Food Technology, Home Science, Food Science and Nutrition, Food Science and Quality Control, Food Processing Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Food Processing Technology and Post-harvest Technology with . 70 per cent marks in aggregate. Those who have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in disciplines such as Food Process Engineering, Post-harvest Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Process Engineering and Food Science and Technology with 70 per cent marks in aggregate and having proven knowledge in Mathematics may apply for the Ph.D. programme in Food Process Engineering. Selection to the M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes are based on marks obtained in the previous degree courses and the oral examination marks. The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from www.iipct.edu.in. The application fee of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for those belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes) should be paid through a demand draft drawn in favour of the Director, IICPT, payable in Thanjavur. The filled application form, along with relevant documents, should be sent to the Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur - 613 005 so as to reach there on or before June 10. Visit www.iicpt.edu.in for details.
* Mahatma Gandhi University - Kottayam, has invited applica?tions for admission to Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.); M.Tech. in Computer Science and Technology and integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. (six years) courses. Entry qualification is a BPE or B.P.Ed, degree or a postgrad?uate diploma in physical educa?tion (D.P.Ed.) with 50 per cent marks. Age should be below 25 as on July 1. The entrance test will be held from 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. on July 9. The physical test will follow from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The last date for receipt of com?pleted application is June 24. For the integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. programme in the School of Chemical Sciences, entry qualification is a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as subsidiaries with 50 per cent marks or equivalent grade in Part III. The last date for receipt of ap?plications is June 29. Entry qualification for the M.Tech Computer Science and Technology programme is a B.Tech degree in Computer Sci?ence and Engineering or Tech?nology or Information Technology with 55 per cent marks. Selection will be made on the basis of the score in the Graduate Aptitude Test in En?gineering (GATE). ' An entrance test will be con?ducted if candidates with the GATE score are unavailable. The last date for the receipt of completed applications is June 24. Application forms and de?tails can be downloaded from www.mgu.ac.in
* National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management - NIFTEM admissions : The National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Kundli, Sonepat, Haryana, under the Union Ministry of Food Processing Industries, has invited applications online for admission to the following programmes. B.Tech, course in Food Technology and Management: 207 seats. M.Tech. courses in Food Technology and Management; Food Processing Engineering and Management; Food Plant Operations and management; Food Safety and Quality Management; and Food Supply Chain Management: 21 seats each. Fellowship of Rs. 8,000 a month will be given to candidates who have a GATE score. Ph.D. programmes in Food Sci?ence and Technology; Engineering; Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship; Basic and Applied Sciences; and Agricultural and Environmental Science: 13 seats. Information about the selection process and others may be had from www.niftem.ac.in. Apply online for the B.Tech. course till June 19; M.Tech. till June 12; and Ph.D. till June 15. The application fee of Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 500 for those belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes) should be paid through a demand draft in favour of NIFTEM payable at the State Bank of India branch, NIFTEM campus, Kundli. The printout of the online application, along with documents, should be sent to the Head, Admission Cell, NIFTEM, Plot no. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli, Sonepat, Haryana -131028.
* Annamalai University Test : Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications for an entrance examination for admission to its MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Pharm. (self-financing), BE, and B.Sc. Agriculture and Horticulture programmes. Paper I Biology of the entrance examination for medical courses will be held from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and Paper II Physical Science from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on June 7. The engineering and agricultural entrance tests will be held on June 8 and 9. The entrance test centres are Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli and Annamalai Nagar. Admissions are open to candidates from all over India. Download application form and details from www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in The filled application, along with copies of documents, should be sent to Annamalai University so as to reach there on or before May 28. Admission will be on merit basis.
Applications have been invited for Ph.D. programmes at various institutions under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR). The institutions are the Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore (www.cftri.com); the National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur (www.nmlindia.org); the Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Kariakudi (www.cecri.res.in); the National Chemical Laboratory, Pune (www.ncl-india.org); the National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore (www.nal.res.in); the Fourth Paradigm Institute (www.mmacs.ernet.in); the Structural Engineering Research Centre (www.serc.res.in); and the Central Leather Research Institute (www.clri.nic.in). Last date: May 23; http://acsir.res.in.
The University Grants Commission has invited applications for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in Engineering and Technology. Apply now; www.ugc.ac.in
The Indian Council of Historical Research has invited applications for Junior Research Fellowship and Post-doctoral (General) Fellowship for 2013-14. Last date: May 20; www.ichrindia.org.
Delhi Technological University, Delhi, has invited applications for admission to its 22 M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes. Last date: May 14; www.dtuadmissions.nic.in.
The Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad, has invited applications for admission to its ME course in Mechanical, CAD/CAM and Tool Design; M.Tech. course in Mechatronics; postgraduate courses in Tool, Die and Mould-making, VLSI and Embedded Systems, Mechatronics and Tool Engineering; post-diploma course in Tool Design; and diploma courses in Tool, Die and Mould-making, Production Engineering, Automation and Robotics Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering. Apply now; www.citdindia.org.
The Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore, has invited applications for admission to its fellow programme in management in Agri-business and Plantation Management. Last date: May 31; .iipmb.edu.in.
The Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, has invited applications for admission to its M.Sc. Food Technology course. Apply now; www.cftri.com.
School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal, has invited applications for admission to its doctoral and Master's programmes. Last date: May 20; www.spabhopal.ac.in
Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul, has invited applications for admission to its various programmes, including B.Tech., B.Sc. Agriculture, MCA, MBA, M.Tech., B.Sc, BBA, MA, M.Sc, and B.Sc. Textiles and Fashion Design. Apply now; www.ruraluniv.ac.in.
Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi has invited application for admission to its B.Sc. Allied Health Science courses in anaesthesia technology, cardiac perfusion technology, cardiovascular technology, dialysis therapy, emergency medical technology, neuro-technology, physician assistant, and so on. Last date: May 30; www.amrita.edu.
Biiia Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, has invited applications for admission to its postgraduate Ph.D. programmes, including ME and M.Pharm., on its Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. Last date: May 20; www.bit-sadmission.com
The institute has invited applications from science graduates for admission to a three-year ME course in Computer Science with specialisation in information security at its Hyderabad campus. Those with a first-class B.Sc. degree with Maths and Physics as subjects and at least 60 per cent marks are eligible to apply. Selection is based on an online test to be held in Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nagpur and Noida on June 3 and 4. Last date: May 20;
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, has invited applications for admission to its M.Tech. Information and Communication Technology; MSc (IT), M.Des Communication Design and Ph.D. programmes. Last date: May 10; www.daiict.ac.in.
Banaras Hindu University has invited applications for admission to M.Tech., M.Pharm. and Ph.D. programmes at its Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi. Download application form and details from www.iitbhu.ac.in
The Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Guindy, Chennai, has invited applications for admission to ME and M.Tech. courses in Plastic Engineering; ME CAD/CAM; and M.Sc.-Tech in Material Science and Engineering. Download application forms and details from www.cipet.gov.in. The joint entrance examination will be held on July 14.
The United States India Education al Foundation has invited applications for the award of the Fulbright-Nehru Master's Fellowships for 2014-15 for Indian students to pursue Master's programmes in Arts and Culture Management, including heritage conservation and museum studies, environmental science, public health, urban and regional planning, and women's studies, in select U.S. universities and colleges. Submit application before July 1. www.usief.org.in
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (USER), Kolkata, has invited applications for admission to post-Bachelor's integrated Ph.D. programmes in Biological, Chemical, Physical, Mathematical and Earth Sciences. Those with a first-class B.Sc. degree in the relevant science subjects are eligible to apply. Last date: May 26; www.iiserkol.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Finance, Delhi, has invited applications for admission to the Management of Business Finance course and the Fellow Programme in Business Administration (Finance). Apply online at http://registera-tion.iif.edu. Last date: May 31.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi, has invited applications for admission to an M.Tech. programme in Signal Processing, Information System and Process Control. Last date: May 20; www.nsitnic.in
Applications are invited for admission to an MCA programme at the Amrita Schools of Engineering,Amritapuri and Coimbatore, and the Amrita Schools of Arts and Science, Kochi and Mysore. Selection is through an entrance test and an interview. Last date: June 15. www.amrita.edu
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, has invited applications for admission to its MA MSW and M.P.Ed, programmes. Download application form and prospectus from the university website www.ssus.ac.in or www.ssusonline.org.
Regional Cancer Center, Thiruvananthapuram, has invited applications for admission to MCh (Surgical Oncology), DM (Medical Oncology) and DM (Paediatric Oncology) courses for the academic year 2013-14. Last date: May. 20; www.rcctvm.org
Apply for admission to M.Tech. and M.Plan programmes in 22 National Institutes of Technology, two Indian Institutes of Information Technology. Last date May 18. www.ccmt.in
The Cochin University of Science and Technology has invited applications for admission to its M.Tech. Software Systems, M.Tech. Wireless Technology, MBA, MBA International Business and MBA Travel and Tourism courses. Last date: April 25. www.cusat.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, has invited applications for admission to M.Tech. programmes Last date: June 3. www.iitkgp.ernent.in.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, has invited applications for admission to M.Sc. programmes in IT, Computer Science and Information Security, Geoinformatics and Computational Science; M.Phil. programmes in Ecological Informatics and Computer Science; and a postgraduate diploma course in e-governance. Online entrance on June 2. www.iiitmk.ac.in/admission
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, has invited applications for admission to its MCA, MBA,M.Sc, MA, M.Com., Master of Journalism and Mass Communication, MSW and M.P.Ed, www.b-u.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, has invited applications for admission to M.Des and Ph.D. programmes. Last date: May 10. www.iiitdm.ac.in
The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University have announced admission notification for an M.Sc. course in Hospitality Administration at the Institute of Hotel Management. Download application form and information brochure from www.nchmct.org. Last date: May 31.
The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, has invited applications for admission to BA (Honours) and MA English and Foreign Languages, MA, MCJ, Master of Computational Linguistics, B.Ed. (English), M.Ed, and Ph.D. programmes on its Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong campuses. Entrance on May 31 and June 1 and 2 across the country. Last date for submitting online applications is May 10. www.efluniversity.ac.in
The Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the Engineering Services Examination and the Combined Medical Services Examination.
The Institute of Fashion Technology under the Government of Kerala, Vellimon West, Kundara, Kollam, has invited applications for admission to a diploma course in Fashion Design and a postgraduate diploma course in Garment Manufacturing Technology. Last date: April 30. www.iftk.ac.in
Forthcoming Entrance Test's In India