NGS Scholarship - NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering
NGS Scholarship (NGSS) : The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
* Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer's contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
* Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
* Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
* Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
* Opens worldwide.
* Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
* Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
* GRE is compulsory for all applicants, except NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates. Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose
medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English
Only COMPLETE (with all required documents) application(s) received BEFORE the application deadline will be processed.
Completed / Incomplete application received AFTER the application deadline will be automatically considered for the next Intake.
Intake : January 2018 ( AY2017/18 Semester 2)
Closing Date : Application opens on 30 March 2017 & closes on 15 May 2017
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/NGSS.html