Bright Life Foundation gives education scholarships to students
Bright Life Foundation supports the students, the future of tomorrow's growth with all humility and passion. Our NGO distributed scholarships class 8th to 12th from all India schools.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
1. Indian Nationals, Residing in India
2. Students from 8st standard to 12st standard
3. Students from registered orphanages/ NGO's/ Trusts/ Govt & private schools and Individuals
4. The applicants should have scored not less than 50% marks at the qualifying examination.
How To Participate?
1. Candidates have to fill up the online Application form provided on this website (www.online-exam.in).
2. Upon successful registration, an automatically generated Registration no. will be send to the candidate?s phone no. with in 24 hrs.
3. We will send candidate id and password for online examination on exam date.
4. We will inform Exam related details on candidate phone no.
Online Test Pattern
1. All questions of the Online Test are of objective type (multiple choice questions with only one correct choice of answer).
2. There will be 50 questions in all. The questions are so designed that a good candidate will be able to answer 50 questions in 30 minutes.
Important Dates for e-Scholarship
Online Registration Start : 15th January 2016
Last date for Online Registration 28th Febuary 2016
Online Test 9th and 10th April 2016
Display List of Winner Candidates 16th April 2016
Scholarship Prize for All Classes Topper Candidates
Full Marks 1 Laptop worth Rs. 35,000
1st Position Rs. 21,000 with Rs.500/- Month for 5 Years
2nd Position Rs. 11,000 with Rs.300/- Month for 5 Years
3rd Position Rs. 5,100 with Rs.200/- Month for 5 Years
4th to 10th Position Rs. 2,100 with Rs.100/- Month for 5 Years
Above 60% Gift & Scholarship Certificate
If you have any queries, please mail to email@example.com or call +91 8929 806806, +91 8929 807807 or WhatsApp +91 8929 811811
Bright Life Foundation Scholarships