Indira Gandhi National Open University-ADMISSION TO MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES (MP)-2010 OPENMAT-XXVII
Indira Gandhi National Open University Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068
ADMISSION TO MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES (MP)-2010 OPENMAT-XXVII
IGNOU invites applications for the following Degree/ Diploma programme in management:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Diploma in Management (DIM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDfM)
• Pest Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
All the above programmes have multi-media design, and technology aided delivery systems. These are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The University will be admitting the students for the above degree/diplomas in Management starting from July, 2010 through an Entrance test 'OPENMAT-XXVII' to be held on 7th February 2010, all over the country.
Eligibility for Admission:
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 50% marks for reserved category; OR Bachelor's degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/Pharmacy; or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
3. Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of Managerial/supervisory/professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test.
Availability of Student Handbook & Prospectus:
'Student Handbook & Prospectus for Management Programme', can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU. Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU whose addresses are given below by sending a sum of Rs.550/- through a Demand Draft/IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying Rs.500/- in cash at the respective sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD/IPO. Last date for receipt of request for PROSPECTUS' by post is 31" December, 2009.
• POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY (PGCOI)
• POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN ENDODONTICS(PGCE)
IGNOU in collaboration with Dental Council of India has developed two Post Graduate Certificate programmes for BDS Graduates. These programmes are essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses. They enhance the knowledge and skills in the field of Oral Implantoiogy and Endodontics. respectively. The programmes are approved by DCI. The practical skills are imparted through selected OCI recognized dental colleges all over thecountry, Eligibility for Admission
• Registered BDS Doctors after completion of internship.
• The degree should be recognized by Dental Council of India. Selection Criteria
The selection will be done on the basis of a combined entrance test for the two programmes after applying the reservation as per Govt, of India rules. A centralized counseling will be held for allotment of seats
Duration of the Programme
Minimum : One year Maximum : Three years
Medium of Instruction: English
There is no maximum sge limit
Availability of Student Handbook & Prospectus
From 14th December, 2009 'Student Handbook & Prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from ail the Regional Centres of IGNOU whose addresses are given below by sending a sum of Rs.550/-through a Demand Draft/IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying Rs.SOOA in cash at the respective sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back oftheOD/IPO.
Filled in form for Entrance Test 'OPENMAT-XXVII7 OPENDEN-II must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi -110068. by Registered Post/Speed Post on or before 10th January, 2010.
For More Details visit website: www.ignou.ac.in
Forest Research Institute University -Admission Announcement 2008