Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University-Admission 2008-2009
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Admission For The Academics Year 2008-2009
Admission Notice 2008?09
Applications are invited from the candidates for admission in the following courses offered by the Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University for the academic s year 2008-2009:
1) MBA (Master of business Administration): Graduation
2) MBA (Material Management) Graduation (Lateral Entry is available for Admission to 2nd Year for GDMM (IIMM) and 3rd year for PGDMM (IIMM) Pass candidates.
3) MBE (Master of Business Economics): Graduation
4) M.Com (Accounts/ Management):B. Com/ BBA
5) MCA (Master of Computer Application): Graduation
6) M.Sc (Computer Science): B. Sc with Maths/ Physics/Electronics/Computer Science
7) M.Sc (Information Technology): B. Sc with Maths/ Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science
8) M.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/Botany/ Zoology): B. Sc with Physics/ Electronics/ Chemistry/ Maths/Botany/Zoology.
9) MA (Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology): Graduate
10) MA (Economics/ Political Sciences/History/ Hindi/ English/ Sanskrit): Graduate
11) MSW (Master of Social Work): Graduate
12) M.Li.S (Master of Library & Information Science): B. Li. S
B.A, B. Com, B. Li. S, BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration),
1) B.Sc (Maths or Biology): 10+2 Science (Maths or Bio)
2) B.Sc (Design & Fashion Technology): 10+2 or equivalent
3) B.Sc (IT): 10+2 with Science/ Maths
4) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications): 10+2 with Maths.
1) PGD in Management: Graduation/ BBA
2) PGD in Tourism and Hotel Management: Graduation
3) PGD in heritage Management: Graduation
4) PGD in Computer Application (PGDCA): Graduation
5) PGD in Bio Informatics: Graduate (Bio or Maths)
6) PGD in Chemo-Informatics: Graduate (Bio or Maths)
7) PGD in Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition: B.H.Sc/ B. Sc (Bio)/ Degree in Health
8) PGD in Hospital and Health Management: Graduation
9) PGD in Physiotherapy and Nutrition: Graduation
10) PGD in Disaster Management: Graduation
11) PDG in Company Secretaryship: Graduation
12) PGD in Yoga Therapy: Graduation
DIM (Diploma in Management): Graduation
Eligibility for following courses is 10+2:
1) DAFT (Diploma in Air Fare and Ticketing)
2) DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications)
3) DWMT (Diploma in Web & Multimedia Tech)
4) DLE (Diploma in Linux Essentials)
5) DET (Diploma in Education Technology)
6) DNHE (Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education)
7) DDFT (Diploma in Design & Fashion Technology)
Certificate Courses (Eligibility: 10+2)
CHR (Certificate in Human Right), CES (Certificate in Environmental Studies), CTM (Certificate in Tourism Marketing), CRD (Certificate in Rural Development), *CCS (Certificate in Communication Skills), CIMA (Certificate in Indian Music Appreciation), CCA (Certificate in Computer Application), CDFT (Certificate in Design & Fashion Technology).
(1) The students enrolled in the Course entitle ?Certificate in Communication Skills? will be eligible for appearing in Business English Certificate (BEC) exam. The BEC course is internationally recognized and is conducted by the University of Cambridge (UK) through British Council.
(2) The students will have to appear in two exams. The students appearing in BEC exam will get BEC Preliminary Certificate from the University of Cambridge (UK). In addition, the students will also get Certificate in Communication Skills from MP Bhoj (Open) University.
(3) The Certificate in Communication Skills will only be offered at the MPBOU, HQ and Regional Centres at Indore and Gwalior.
New Courses: (Eligibility defined in Brackets):
1) MA Geography (Graduate)
2) MJMC (Maser of journalism & Mass Communication) ? Duration one year (Bachelor degree in Public Relation or Information Technology or PG Diploma in above from recognized University,
3) BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication) ? Duration One year (Graduate or Equivalent Degree from recognized University),
4) LL.M (LL.B),
5) PG Diploma in Remote Sensing (Graduate).
The information Brochure along with application form can be obtained from all Regional centers and Head Quarter (HQ) of the Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University by sending written request along with Demand Draft of Rs.150/- (to receive by hand) and Rs.200/- (to receive by post) drawn in favour of the Registrar, MPBOU, Bhopal. The completed Application should reach the Regional Centres/ HQ on or before 30.09.2008 and with late fee of Rs.100/- will be 31.10.2008 along with the fees through demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, MP Bhoj (Open) University, payable at Bhopal or respective cities of Regional Centres. The candidates have to write their name, address and course for which they want the admission on reverse side of the DD. The application forms can be obtained or submitted to HQ of Bhopal / Regional Centres of MPBOU.
I) Regional Director, Raja Bhoj Marg (Kolar Road), Bhopal ? 462 016, Tel: 0755 ? 2493373
II) Regional Director, Devi Ahilya University Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore ? 452 001, Tel: 0731 ? 2465689
III) Regional Director, Jiwaji University Campus, Gwalior ? 474 011, Tel: 0751 ? 2345559
IV) Regional Director, Old BTI Building PSM Campus, Jabalpur ? 482 011, Tel: 0761 ? 2628113
V) Regional Director, Old TRS College Campus, Civil lane, Rewa ? 486 001, Tel: 07662 ? 250410
VI) Regional Director, Govt. P.G. College, Satna, Tel: 07672 ? 404440
VII) Regional Director, Department of Computer Science and Applications, Dr. H.S Gour University, Sagar ? 470 003, Tel: 07582 ? 265572
VIII) Regional Director, School of Studies in Continuing Education, Old Administrative Building, Vikram University Campus, Ujjain ? 456 010, Tel: 0734 ? 2514273
IX) Dy. Regional Director, Govt. PG College, Chhindwara, Tel: 07162 ? 243716.
Detailed information may be obtained on the website http://www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com of the University and in the Information Brochure 2008-09. Students will not be given admission if less than 10 have offered any course. Students are required to contact Regional Offices before taking admission in any course. The Right of admission in any course is reserved with University. Jurisdiction will remain at Bhopal only. Study material is subject to the availability in Hindi or English.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University New Campus, Raja Bhoj Marg (Kolar Road) Bhopal ? 462 016 (M.P.) Ph: 0755 ? 2493373 Website: www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University-Admission 2008-2009