DNBCETSS National Board Of Examinations Admission For Super Specialities Courses 2015
National Board Of Examinations-Admission
National Board Of Examinations-Admission 2015
DNBCETSS National Board Of Examinations Admission Programme For Super Specialities Courses 2015
* DNB CET SS is a ranking examination for entry to various posts DNB/MD/MS Super Specialty courses in modern medicine.
* NBE shall be conducting DNB CET SS as a Computer Based Test(CBT) on 9th December 2014 at test centers across the country for admission to following Super Specialties:
MEDICAL: Cardiology; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Haematology; Medical Oncology; Neurology; Rheumatology, Medical Genetics.
SURGICAL: Cardio Thoracic Surgery; Genito Urinary Surgery; Neurosurgery; Paediatrics Surgery; Plastic Surgery; Peripheral Vascular Surgery; Surgical Gastroenterology; Surgical Oncology
* Eligibility Criteria for DNB CET SS-2015 Admission Session:
Candidates who are in possession of DNB/Post Graduate Medical degrees from Indian Universities or equivalent registerable as additional PG qualifications as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent/ provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council by 31st December 2014 may apply for DNB CET SS through online application system at www.natboard.edu.in
* For further details as instructions, scheme of examination, syllabus, list of seats available, Counseling etc. please refer to Information Bulletin for DNB CET SS 2015 at website www.natboard.edu.in
*FEES:The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking.
* Important Dates for DNB CET SS:
Availability of Information Bulletin at website: 9th September 2014 (onwards)
Online Registration for DNB CET SS : 9th September to18th October 2014
Examination Date for DNB CET SS : 9th December,2014
For queries if any, kindly contact the Candidate Care helpline 0124-6771700 or 1800111800 (Toll Free)(From Monday - Friday from 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs) or email: email@example.com Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE Examination Centres. Candidates shall be liable for penal action for Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/ Electronic Devices. Kindly read the information bulletin carefully.
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029, Tel: 011-45593000 or 1800-11-1800 (TollFree), Website: www.natboard.edu.in, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DNBCETSS National Board Of Examinations Admission for Super Specialities Courses 2015