National Level Science Talent Search Examination – 2013
NATIONAL LEVEL SCIENCE TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION - 2013
A Scientifically Designed Skill Based Assessment Test For the students of classes II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII
It’s a National Maths and Science Olympiad
A Unique Service from Unified Council
Student’s Performance Report 1&2 (SPR) :
We are providing Student’s performance Report (SPR), which gives all the details of
• His/her chosen answers for all questions in the NSTSE
• Correct answers for all questions in the examination
• Subject wise marks
• Over all ranking in the national level
• Group Highest marks
• Questions wise analysis, Skill wise analysis
SPR provides real feedback on real learning. Allows students to know where he/she stands and pinpoints areas of strength and weakness. This exam is for feedback and improvement This report will be helpful for each and every student to analyse his/her performance and improve upon it.
How to Apply
Students who wish to enroll should fill in the Registration Form enclosed with this information brochure and submit to us. The duly filled in Registration form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft in favour of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at Hyderabad for the following:
* Option A) Rs.150 which includes Examination Fee (Rs.100) + SPR (Rs.15)+ Postal charges for sending Success series book, Hall Ticket, Certificate & SPR (Rs.35 ) (or) Option B) Rs.200 which includes
Examination Fee (Rs.100) + SPR (Rs.15)+ Set of Question papers (Rs. 40/-)+ Postal charges for sending Success series book, MQP, Hall Ticket, Certificate & SPR (Rs.45 )
Please send the Registration form along with D.D. Preferably by courier/Speed Post.
Instead of sending the D.D. you can use Online Payment Facility available at www.unifiedcouncil.com
You can use Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NET Banking facility for online payment.
It saves a lot of paper work and courier charges. You will receive instant confirmation and get the material at the earliest.
PRESENTATION OF AWARDS
Awards for Top 3 Rankers in each class will be presented by eminent personalities in a grand celebration at Hyderabad.
* Students whose friends wish to participate in NSTSE-2013 can use a photocopy of the Registration form to do so.
If a single envelope is used by more than one student (applying together) then the total examination fee can also be sent by a single Demand Draft Note Registration forms will not be accepted by Fax/email.
i You will receive the Success Series / MQP within 6 weeks from the date we receive your Registration form.
* Receiving of books can be implied as an acknowledgment for the receipt of your Registration form.
* If you do not receive any book with in 6 weeks, please Email/call us with details of students name, father's name, class, DD amount, address, phone number, school name & test center choosen.
* Those who do not receive their Admit Card by 17th January, 2013 should contact us by Phone/E-mail immediately, mentioning the name, class, address and the examination center (or) You can download the Admit Card from our website from 17-01-2013.
* Results will be available on the Net by 05th March, 2013
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 10-12-2012
For further details, enquiries and feedback, contact The Director
INDIA'S 1st ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organisation in Testing & Assessment
#16–11–16/1/B, Farhat Hospital Lane, Saleem Nagar,
Malakpet, Hyderabad - 500 036. A.P. , India.
Ph: 040 - 24545862, 24557708, 66139917, Fax: 040-24542215
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.unifiedcouncil.com
Best Wishes from Scholarships In India